• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Can't tell if people are joking, or if they are really getting upset over how he dresses, to be honest.

As long as he plays well, who cares?

No one is forcing you to dress the way he dresses, or even look at the pictures of DCL.
You've seen some of the views people have on here about some non-football things right?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He’s not a bad player and may actually do well for us. However just don’t think he’s got enough in his game for us to take a serious step forward.

Not sure he’s a 50 mill player either… probably around 40 mill tops at this stage.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Now you know how it feels for us when we're reading through your posts on here.

arrested-development-criticism.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In the last 5 seasons.
Lacazette:
View attachment 6605
DCL:
View attachment 6606

DCL can't be an upgrade for Lacazette.
I don’t even want DCL but this really is lazy stuff. They are at different stages of their career and progression. DCL was rubbish until 2 seasons ago, and then he had his break out season last year. He was well on course to have a good season again this year but got plagued by injuries. It’s just not fair looking at a 5 year stretch when one of the players started getting good 2 years ago lol.

However, because of how badly he’s been hit by injuries and his poor form (and his style), I don’t want him regardless. In my opinion DCL needs stability. He’s had a nightmare season and I see him having a tough time if he moves to a club with a hefty transfer fee and expectation.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think I want him because he wears women’s clothes.

Shows he can block out the outside noise. Proper strong character.

Agreed, you have to be real confident to wear those clothes, shows he doesn't have to be a certain way to appease yer da football fans, just happy being himself. Respect.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Agreed, you have to be real confident to wear those clothes, shows he doesn't have to be a certain way to appease yet da football fans, just happy being himself. Respect.

I mean it could never be wearing a bra. I’d be fighting for my life in the GC but fair play to big Dom.

Truly rattled the AM Gammonati.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom