• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I remember Walcott hiding after his injury snd Michael Owen saying how things changed for him after a bad injury. It may be right on time to write him off. I've never rated him tbh
Depend on injury if it keep bothering him then yeah nobody will go close to buy him

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Same source that said Holding was signing a new deal before Ornstein…

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Same source that said Holding was signing a new deal before Ornstein…
Really don't want this lad at all. I have a couple of Everton supporting friends who want rid of him. Since coming back from injury they reckon he's been phoning it in.

I'm not really one for agendas against players but if we sign him I'm going full agenda merchant.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can confirm he’s still a main target. Source close to finch farm has told me we want him and Jesus to strengthen our attack.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even if he is phoning it in this season... he was quality before this year, he will go back to playing like that if we sign him as he will be motivated again.

There are other CFs I would prefer, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be very good here...from what Arteta will want from a striker, he will fit us very well.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Even if he is phoning it in this season... he was quality before this year, he will go back to playing like that if we sign him as he will be motivated again.

There are other CFs I would prefer, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be very good here...from what Arteta will want from a striker, he will fit us very well.
Bellerin was too good before his injury. When he came back, he only focuses on the fashion. There is something similar between Bellerin and DCL.
I don't know if he can fit with Arteta's tactic, but it's too risk

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The thought of Zinchenko feeding this guy his delicious whipped balls for him to stick them deep in the net is gorgeous.

Both can play dress up after.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2 decent seasons. Lacazette would be proud of some of those numbers.

Laca helped us win the FA cup with like 15 goals in all comps in 2020, then will help get us Champions League this season with like 5 league goals.

Numbers aren't everything, Arteta see the all-round game he will bring... will be the battering ram upfront that we need.

Plus on the fashion deals we could get alone, he would be worth it!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Laca helped us win the FA cup with like 15 goals in all comps in 2020, then will help get us Champions League this season with like 5 league goals.

Numbers aren't everything, Arteta see the all-round game he will bring... will be the battering ram upfront that we need.

Plus on the fashion deals we could get alone, he would be worth it!
Aye you can do a lot of battering with a handbag.

I swear half the people would want him signed just for the fashion and the meltdown it would cause.

Wiltord's left boot

In the last 5 seasons.
Lacazette:
View attachment 6605
DCL:
View attachment 6606

DCL can't be an upgrade for Lacazette.
The key difference here is that one was playing for Everton and the other for Arsenal. Look at what DCL was doing with some decent service from Digne and Rodriquez. I don't take much notice of what he's done this season because Everton are a shambles of a club.

He's young(ish) and was on an upward trajectory until injuries this season. Injuries are a concern to be fair but looking back at previous years I don't think you can say he was injury prone.

If he's coming alongside Jesus then he gives us another option and wouldn't have to settle to the league. If we can get him at a cut price then I would go for it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As player i don't mind DCL he offer us something we didn't have since maybe Giroud a plan B striker that can offer something else. the problem is his injures and mentality i don't like specially mentality he key player for everton and whenever he play this season he look don't want to be in pitch . and i know he want to leave but that poor attitude

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I dont want the bloke, but if Everton get relegated 25-30m for him and Jesus for the same price is good financial business.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I dont want the bloke, but if Everton get relegated 25-30m for him and Jesus for the same price is good financial business.

You not excited for the off the field potential that his fashion could bring?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You not excited for the off the field potential that his fashion could bring?

We’ve already got that sort of thing if that’s what you’re after.

n03232_f

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom