• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Cannot wait.

That’s pretty much an Arsenal-Mania post, you’re obviously not allowed to live your life unless you’re good on the pitch.
The man says he likes to wear clothes that divide opinion too basically get attention. He is an attention seeker who is really not that concern with football

Everton is one of the great clubs in England and is facing relegation. At some point when you haven’t scored since august you have to think of how you come across. A clown

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

The man says he likes to wear clothes that divide opinion too basically get attention. He is an attention seeker who is really not that concern with football

Everton is one of the great clubs in England and is facing relegation. At some point when you haven’t scored since august you have to think of how you come across. A clown
My point was whatever he does in his spare time shouldn't really matter, but fans want players to climb mountains in tibet to atone for every loss rather than live their life like anyone would.

I think DCL would be a poor fit anyways. Arteta and Arsenal fans will be better off moulding a young striker to play upfront for them instead. There aren't many ready made strikers that suit Arteta imo and fans are much better at digesting up and down performances when the player hasn't hit puberty.

HerewegoSakaand

If DCL isn't scoring, he'll be ridiculed for wearing what he wants.
If DCL is scoring, he'll be lauded and nobody will care.

Just the way the world works. I personally think he checked out of Everton a very long time ago and I also think he has a deal in place with us. His mind isn't there.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

My point was whatever he does in his spare time shouldn't really matter, but fans want players to climb mountains in tibet to atone for every loss rather than live their life like anyone would.

I think DCL would be a poor fit anyways. Arteta and Arsenal fans will be better off moulding a young striker to play upfront for them instead. There aren't many ready made strikers that suit Arteta imo and fans are much better at digesting up and down performances when the player hasn't hit puberty.
Wouldn’t it be easier for Arteta to get real and change his views of what a striker is? He wants a striker that plays in midfield and still as strikers and get strikers numbers while doing a job in midfield

Good luck with that

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Wouldn’t it be easier for Arteta to get real and change his views of what a striker is? He wants a striker that plays in midfield and still as strikers and get strikers numbers while doing a job in midfield

Good luck with that
I personally thought Arteta was a dickhead for not making Auba, laca, Pepe work at all but the guy doesn't take L's - so if he finds a Ramsdale type signing to play upfront next season it actually wouldn't surprise me.

From my limited view from my sofa though, I can't think of a player that would suit Arteta other than Benzema who can do everything at a high level.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If DCL isn't scoring, he'll be ridiculed for wearing what he wants.
If DCL is scoring, he'll be lauded and nobody will care.

Just the way the world works. I personally think he checked out of Everton a very long time ago and I also think he has a deal in place with us. His mind isn't there.
That’s why I can’t blame their fans. They clearly see a player who is not there mentally and fans know their players better than anyone

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I personally thought Arteta was a dickhead for not making Auba, laca, Pepe work at all but the guy doesn't take L's - so if he finds a Ramsdale type signing to play upfront next season it actually wouldn't surprise me.

From my limited view from my sofa though, I can't think of a player that would suit Arteta other than Benzema who can do everything at a high level.
But benzema would suit every club in the world as he is world class. Still benzema number would be worse as Artetas football is simply not striker friendly

So no matter who we get they won’t be prolific. Auba last decades is one of the best natural goal scorers and Arteta killed him

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wouldn’t want him here, waving his rainbow flag and twerking at the carpet.

He can live his best life somewhere else.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I still don’t think he’s elite or ever will be but in a game like yesterday he’d be miles better than what Laca was. Type of player you want in a game like that, wouldn’t spend 70m or whatever to get it though.

It’s like Moyseh saying Rice is a 150 million player, English clubs have proper lost it with their valuations.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Heard it from the builders", ffs...

latest

TornadoTed

Established Member
He is getting an absolute panning on the Everton forum. It may be a case of him downing tools and a move might reignite him but it's a worry none the less.

A few choice comments,

'Jumping too early for headers?
Lack of aggression?
Lack of movement?
Looks like he is not arsed?
Has one side of his shorts pulled up to show his beautiful thigh off?
Not involved in any build up play or the move breaks down when he is involved?
Doesn't/cant run with the ball unless there is an open field in front of him?

'Harry Kanes understudy lol
He couldn't lace Danny Ings boots'

'100% static 100% of the time'

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He is getting an absolute panning on the Everton forum. It may be a case of him downing tools and a move might reignite him but it's a worry none the less.

A few choice comments,

'Jumping too early for headers?
Lack of aggression?
Lack of movement?
Looks like he is not arsed?
Has one side of his shorts pulled up to show his beautiful thigh off?
Not involved in any build up play or the move breaks down when he is involved?
Doesn't/cant run with the ball unless there is an open field in front of him?

'Harry Kanes understudy lol
He couldn't lace Danny Ings boots'

'100% static 100% of the time'

Genuinely dont think he has downed tools, always wondered if this guy was running on a hot streak and now hes cooled to his level.

His attributes and playstyle give me the indication this is how his career will flow, he doesnt really have the ability to make stuff happen on his own, hes a poacher/target man and when there is no service will offer very little.

He will spend his career scoring 15 one season and barely double figures the next in my opinion, if he joins a top 6 club he will hit the 15 but will still go through droughts.

Mid-table player at best in my opinion.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does his fee reduce if Everton go down. No one’s spending 60/70M on him but for half that he’d become a very viable option.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Genuinely dont think he has downed tools, always wondered if this guy was running on a hot streak and now hes cooled to his level.

His attributes and playstyle give me the indication this is how his career will flow, he doesnt really have the ability to make stuff happen on his own, hes a poacher/target man and when there is no service will offer very little.

He will spend his career scoring 15 one season and barely double figures the next in my opinion, if he joins a top 6 club he will hit the 15 but will still go through droughts.

Mid-table player at best in my opinion.
His highest goal tally was also scored during lockdown. I don't think he has it in him to kick on.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom