• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Downsize The League?

Downsize?

• Yes! less work for the players and better for the game as a whole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!! Less fun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kNiteMare

It's more like 6-14. There is only 10 points which sperated 6-14 and 12 from 6-16.

If there is only 16 teams, even liverpool can be relegated if they are on a really bad run.

OZGunner

Gunner4Eva said:
i was all for Blatter when he said he'd give Australia direct qualification into the World Cup, but since then, its just gone downhill. He doesnt deserve to be FIFA President, simply because of his ignorant ideas.

Umm you mean Oceania winner, :eek:ops: (not necessarily Australia!)

Aussie

Established Member
OZGunner said:
Gunner4Eva said:
i was all for Blatter when he said he'd give Australia direct qualification into the World Cup, but since then, its just gone downhill. He doesnt deserve to be FIFA President, simply because of his ignorant ideas.

Umm you mean Oceania winner, :eek:ops: (not necessarily Australia!)

When your biggest rivals are Kiwi land you know your pretty much there.

kNiteMare

lol, they arnt much of a rival to say the truth. Unless their sheeps start joining then they will have 11x the population to choose their players from! Surely some sheeps are better than their players.

Aussie

Established Member
kNiteMare said:
lol, they arnt much of a rival to say the truth. Unless their sheeps start joining then they will have 11x the population to choose their players from! Surely some sheeps are better than their players.

:p :p They really are quite poor. I still think we will qualify for the next world cup as we have a reasonable side now.

Mark

Established Member
I don't like when major changes are made to the game, but downsizing the league might not be such a bad idea, a bit unfair on some of the lower clubs though.

Robno.7

i think the whole Mark V F thing scared everyone in football and probably the world and i think this proves that players work to hard in this very busy fixture list

I think the league should be dowsized to 18. It would make it much more interesting and competative. The number of games played would go from 38 to 34.

But I also thing that both cups should stay intact.

On the other hand, Italians are going with 20 clubs next season, so there you go.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Latest posts

Top Bottom