• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

70-80 million for a guy who has a couple of seasons at top level, and has only 1,5 years in contract.

We have been here before, I don't want another try.

Besides, they're overpricing him out of a move. The price will come down a lot or he will leave for free.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Schick or Vlahovic? If we go for the tall physical striker whovh is better I have seen Schick but don’t really watch Serie A much?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

70-80 million for a guy who has a couple of seasons at top level, and has only 1,5 years in contract.

We have been here before, I don't want another try.

Besides, they're overpricing him out of a move. The price will come down a lot or he will leave for free.
He aint coming here!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think he's good, but I am not convinced of his overall quality. We have to take into account the league we are getting him from and the amount of non penalty goals he scores. Laca had a 30 goal season in France. Has he ever gone past 16 at Arsenal? He has the physicality and the height. He is a good finisher, but his link up play leaves much to be desired, although he has improved his year. We need players who want to come to the club. Not mercenaries. He seems to be driven by money and he is letting his agent do a lot of talking. He hasn't even had the next step move. For example moving from a mid table Serie A team do an established Champions League team. He seems to want to skip that jump.

I think we may go Home grown or left field. I don't think we will spend big money on a young foreign player unless we know their character. Arthur Cabral has 23 goals in 23 games. He seems to be more of a combination of Laca and Auba, but with the aerial ability, scoring goals with both feet and his head. Reminds me of Firmino.

Wiltord's left boot

Who else is gonna pay 70-80 million for this kid anyway? Seriously can't see him going for that much. Can anyone outside of England actually afford that right now? Especially on a gamble like this.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t see him moving anywhere in January tbh and fiorentina is the ones behind these reports on January move. We tried the same thing with laca 12 months ago to see who was interested. Truth is they did a number on fiorentina and next summer they can practically force fiorentina to negotiate with the team they want. He is not worth that type of money at all

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If the reports about Vlahovic are true, that he doesn’t even answer the phone when Arsenal call him. Then i say, just forget him. A player who clearly shows that he doesn’t want to come here are not worthy of wearng the Gunners shirt.
I fully agree with that, it's better to have guys come who want to put the jersey on. There are probably numerous other options out there aswell so I'm not fussed. What about guys like Isak who has really impressed me in the past.

Thats not to say though if thats just media talk & it's not true regarding that then I wouldn't be fussed if we got him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'd say no for that money. We've struggled a bit in attack and we need someone who can almost guarantee goals not a pup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom