• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EA Sports FC 24

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Downloaded this for free on PS5 today and simulated a season of managing Arsenal. Darvin Hamas has led Arsenal to a PL and FA Cup Double!!!! (With 7 losses on the season.. :lol: )

The best moments of the season were selling Eddie Nketiah and Zinchenko and watching that weird cut scene of players leaving the building. They were so sad. :lol: Cedric was sold too but he actually looked happy about it lol

(I brought Tierney home after the season ended and plan to use him)

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't play WL on Friday so I was not aware that apparently the ****** at EA messed up yet again last night and everyone was getting Mbappe, Dembele and Zaire-Emery in their red picks for about 8 hours last night. Genuinely one of the worst run companies on earth lol.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Playing UT after getting it for free. Damn feels so arcade-y

Normal online seasons with regular teams seem way better.

Saying that anyone in the US wanna play online seasons friendlies with regular teams? I usually play with arsenal but sometimes I wanna try palace, Bournemouth etc but even when I play with those teams I always get opposition as PSG or Madrid against whom I can't do anything with midtable teams

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Saying that anyone in the US wanna play online seasons friendlies with regular teams? I usually play with arsenal but sometimes I wanna try palace, Bournemouth etc but even when I play with those teams I always get opposition as PSG or Madrid against whom I can't do anything with midtable teams
It's been unplayable since they released it on PS Plus. The cheap clowns at EA didn't think that maybe they should put more servers online to deal with the increase in traffic from making it free for a large portion of Playstation users. Now you can't even do SBCs without getting the menu glitching and you have to hold your breath that your wins count as wins once the game ends.

Thrice

The matchmaking in this game is horrible. I usually play as Arsenal and 90% of the time the opposition is Liverpool. The other 10% is either PSG, Madrid, or Barcelona. So boring always playing against the same clubs. I don't even get ManUtd or Tottenham anymore.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom