• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You dont sell Nketiah when you are busy chasing a title. Not unless you bring in an actual improvement.

Keep Eddie, and try and loan Sesko as he needs game time before the Euros.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You dont sell Nketiah when you are busy chasing a title. Not unless you bring in an actual improvement.

Keep Eddie, and try and loan Sesko as he needs game time before the Euros.

You could also say you don't depend on Nketiah when you're attempting to challenge for the title.

Both are accurate sentences, but, in George Orwell fashion, some sentences are more accurate than others :lol:

DuBB

Agenda merchants, the lot of them.

That, and reading things like not rating Arteta's spending. Lol imagine if the spending was actually rubbish, 400m later. :lol:

The cognitive dissonance of feeling like your team is maybe 1 or 2 signings away from cementing back to back title challenges, but also believing the people who put you in that position after over a decade of not being close to it are wasteful, ill equipped and bad at it

Mudi

You sell Nketiah when his stakes are high.

However I think that Arteta wants a striker that is currently not available in January so he rather keeps Nketiah and sells him in the summer to get his striker.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
You sell Nketiah when his stakes are high.

However I think that Arteta wants a striker that is currently not available in January so he rather keeps Nketiah and sells him in the summer to get his striker.

Will be a long time in that case. I hoped the same for Elneny 5 years ago and he is still here.

Mudi

Will be a long time in that case. I hoped the same for Elneny 5 years ago and he is still here.
Tbh there were some interest for Elneny from West Ham or Palace back in 2018 or 2019 if I'm not mistaken. Eddie is never gonna be better than he is now so his stake is at the highest. Get him out while we can get something, similar to Iwobi.

Bucephalus

We need goals, can't sell one of our main source of goals
While I'm sure you're joking, it's sadly true that we can't sell Eddie until we have a replacement--either a new primary striker or a new backup to Jesus--lined up. Unless you fancy watching Havertz lead the line when Jesus is inevitably injured again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom