• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 288,859

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergholt

I've got a strange sense of calm about the current situation. I mean obviously this window's been an absolute train wreck, but we've been so brutal and kamikaze with the outgoings that I feel there must be a plan, whether it's for this window or the next one. We'll see I guess.

Plan is to **** ourselves then recall Torreira, AMN, Bellerin, Guendouzi, Saliba, Nelson, Mari - leaving us in the same position we were a couple of years ago, but with a lot more unhappy players.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I've got a strange sense of calm about the current situation. I mean obviously this window's been an absolute train wreck, but we've been so brutal and kamikaze with the outgoings that I feel there must be a plan, whether it's for this window or the next one. We'll see I guess.

Do not try to plan a transfer window, that is impossible.

Instead, try to realize the obvious truth.

There is no plan.

Then you'll see it is not Edu that plans, only yourself.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

matrix GIF

Scenes of Vlahovics agent dodging Edus call, animated gif. Colorized. Circa 2022.

with Leverkusen accelerating deal for Azmoun (deal was for him to join in summer but they just finalized it for immediate transfer), could it mean something for Shick?
Yeah for Schick it means he's going to have a solid player breathing down his neck for playing time keeping him on his toes. Well managed clubs have this.

Meanwhile we need to do everything in our power to keep Lacazette fit because otherwise that's our season done as Nketiah does not seem up for it at all.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Checked out Darwin Nunez's numbers again... 42 goals and assists in 3600 minutes (including plenty in the EL & CL). If we're going crazy on a release clause then this is the guy we should do it on surely...

Anyway, no links so just chewing the fat unfortunately.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I actually think this makes a lot of sense. They say drowning is quite peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom