• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If we can get a statenent signing over the line plus a shrewd rb pick up then maybe Conte Will touch us

Game Over

Why arent we playing counter attacking ball? feels like that is what suits the squad best (Auba, Pepe, Öde and passing ability.

Any one with half a tactical brain would implement such a strategy to this team, but galaxy-brain wants to force his diet-Pep ideas on this team

Hence the garbage football/results.

A 4-3-3 fast, vertical counter-attack would work wonders for this team, in my opinion.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Why arent we playing counter attacking ball? feels like that is what suits the squad best (Auba, Pepe, Öde and passing ability.
I've been saying this for a while now. Our squad is much better suited to counter-attacking football. In fact, it's much better suited to a compact defensive approach combined with a counter-attacking mindset, think Brendan Rodgers' Leicester.

I think a 4-4-1-1 with Smith Rowe and Saka on the wings playing more centrally, full-backs overlapping and Ødegaard as the AM behind Auba would work wonders.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Honestly man, "sobering short-term reality" GTFOutta here with that, we're bottom of the league! These people are just fanboys with a vocabulary.

Lol I guarantee he'd be the most tyrannical moderator imaginable, Stalin would look like Nick Clegg in comparison.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What a depressing weekend to be an Arsenal fan. We need some hope here, whether it's outgoings or incomings or a new manager.

I'm going to channel the ghost of Hairspray and keep believing.

C'mon Edu, sort it out!

You reckon that if Eduteta had a Transfer Window Carroll moment, Hsg would be the ghost of transfers future?

Past ghost would defo be Sven Mislintat showing Marseille/Guendouzi compilations.

Finaly, a floating embedded twitter post of @david_orsenstein should probably be the ghost of transfers present and he would only communicate in 144 characters of less and always prefacing it with "the athletic understands".

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
You reckon that if Eduteta had a Transfer Window Carroll moment, Hsg would be the ghost of transfers future?

Past ghost would defo be Sven Mislintat showing Marseille/Guendouzi compilations.

Finaly, a floating embedded twitter post of @david_orsenstein should probably be the ghost of transfers present and he would only communicate in 144 characters of less and always prefacing it with "the athletic understands".
This is amazing by the way, I hope it happens. Arteta looks like he's on the verge of employing a spiritualist like Hoddle did - getting desperate now!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Not sure what to make of this to be honest. Guess it would be a decent signing at least.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Been obvious for weeks a RB was the only further signing we’d do. Lacazette blocks a new striker and Xhaka staying blocked a new CM - you’ve also got Elneny hiding in the cupboards so he can’t be sold.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bruno Guimaraes confirmed Arsenal contacted his agent this summer but offer not been made.

Look like some guy ended up staying stopped us from spending 30M i hope we try next season. Let's get his teammate now

Multipass

No one half decent and AMBITIOUS is coming to an Arsenal side with its worst start to a season in 50 years. What are we promising them? Europe in three years? No established player will sign up to a project that far ahead and another young player won’t fix this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom