• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
His best match for us - offensively and defensively.

Won the ball back for the third goal, made a full sprint over the pitch and scored with some luck. He is way quicker than i first thought.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's maturing so nicely. He looks bigger, fitter, stronger and faster and he has the ballet gene. I hope Wilshere can mentor him to make him a more complete midfielder.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Not sure he’s exceptional or ever will be, but he’s a baller. Puts a shift in too. He’s one of those that will always be in or around the first team.

Gives me Paul Merson vibes, who I watched regularly live at Villa Park.
Never watched him live, but yeah I kind of get the younger Paul Merson vibes as well. Definitely differences in their game but Merson was effortless as well and had a bit of joy in the way he played.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Not sure he’s exceptional or ever will be, but he’s a baller. Puts a shift in too. He’s one of those that will always be in or around the first team.

Gives me Paul Merson vibes, who I watched regularly live at Villa Park.

How many players are legitimately exceptional? I believe words like exceptional and world class get thrown around too often. ESR has always been a baller, but I always said he was more of a complementary type of player than the main man on the team. He has too many good attributes to fail at this level, unless he starts to suffer devastating injuries. Good physical tools, fundamentally sound and works hard for the team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

More G/A this season than Grealish? Let me not speak too much.

Interesting assessment.

• Wow
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
English pundits love hype up thier own players so I'm not surprised by carragher saying ESR best player running with ball in PL. Well Salah and Grealish didn't disappear ffs.

ESR is elegant player and at start of his career i hope the too much praise don't get in to him he very humble and hardworking player so i don't think it'll affect him

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Here is the Carragher praise. He is drooling over ESR, saying he will surely get England caps in the future, not just yet though because of the competition.

Also loves how ESR carries the ball so fast and effortlessly and it's a joy to watch.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And rightfully so. He’s attached to the club Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot play for too, not heard him speak about either of them like that… just saying

View attachment 4849

Probably because they’ve got a bunch of world class players in their starting eleven.

Take Foden for example, are they really going to notice him when City are winning 5-0 and KDB/Grealish/Mahrez/B.Silva are having a masterclass?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still think he’s a büm.

Got lucky with the deflection and the “assist” was nothing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Probably because they’ve got a bunch of world class players in their starting eleven.

Take Foden for example, are they really going to notice him when City are winning 5-0 and KDB/Grealish/Mahrez/B.Silva are having a masterclass?
Really bad example as Foden did shine and got noticed around all those world class performers. Do better.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom