• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
His technique can be iffy.

He looks really smooth in places (especially when dribbling) but other times looks like he struggles to be able to connect with the ball properly, both first touch and shooting.

Technical security is a problem throughout this Arsenal team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Amazing pass from Ramsdale that one. Not sure why ESR is getting the blame for Pepe losing the ball though. Agendas and all that.
The tweet is so unnecessarily aggressive as well 🤣

But if we want to keep it 100, the pass was closer to Mitchell than Pepe under no pressure and onto his weaker foot while it was onto the defenders stronger foot. It also meant that Mitchell could use the byline as an extra defender. That’s if we want to be hyper critical ofc.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I still can't believe that ESR v Pepe is an actual thing, it's hilarious.

It's all done comically on here, but some of the comments I have seen on twitter, proper heated debate 🤣

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
The tweet is so unnecessarily aggressive as well 🤣

But if we want to keep it 100, the pass was closer to Mitchell than Pepe under no pressure and onto his weaker foot while it was onto the defenders stronger foot. It also meant that Mitchell could use the byline as an extra defender. That’s if we want to be hyper critical ofc.
Haha yeah it was a proper angry man tweet! You're right though, when I was watching the match I was just willing us to score, the ball from Ramsdale was sumptuous but it just kind of fizzled out. I don't blame Pepe or ESR particularly. Look at how far apart all our forwards are when he receives the pass. I guess there's some good width, but with no support from midfield he's got nowhere to go really.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

His technique is superb he’s just a bit of a head down dickhead sometimes.

These instances happen all the time at other teams, I don’t think they get scrutinised to these levels however.

It gets scrutinised because we carve out one decent chance a game :lol:

Mane and Salah are greedy af and look like they want to throw hands whenever the other one misses. Same with Foden.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think that's the best he's looked this season. Looked so dangerous running at the defence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
MOTM today he really create alot of troubles to Matty cash who is decent fullback. The LW really suit ESR if his fitness level gone to 100% he'll preform like that regularly

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
His best is at lw so far.
Even if we go back to 433 make him lw instead of saka.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Like i said all summer, he's a Left Winger. Arteta made a mistake vs Palace, lets not do it again. He's brilliant on the left.

Still feel we are missing one top player in that attack, i like Raphinha from Leeds. Pedro Neto another interesting one if he comes back strong from injury.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

"And then I says, sure Villa I will come down and hear your offer, so I came down...to the lower floor of my mansion, that my new Arsenal contract paid for, and told them to **** off!"

nkBhj1.gif

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom