• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Mudryk? :lol:
Yeah because Havertz not working at Chelsea has been a brilliant signing for us.
Some fans never learn.

Luckily most fans don’t judge a player here after 300 minutes of football in a 3500-4500 minute season.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
At 8 he has to compete with Havertz, Vieira, Trossard, and maybe Rice
At 10 he has to compete with Ødegaard, Vieira, and maybe Havertz
At LW he has to compete with Martinelli, Trossard, Nelson.

If we sell him and get a quality attacker (an 8 or a good winger), im happy for this.
But i don't want to sell him to Chelsea.

LookingForEric

Would you be willing to take on that 8 year contract? He's overrated and overpaid. Let Chelsea deal with that mess they created for themselves.

Absolutely. Think Mudryk has some truly elite qualities. He needs proper coaching, Arteta is one of the best coaches in world football when it comes to wingers.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Absolutely. Think Mudryk has some truly elite qualities. He needs proper coaching, Arteta is one of the best coaches in world football when it comes to wingers.
Honestly. I would wait on Arteta to sort out Havertz before undertaking another Chelsea flop regen.

If we brought in Mudryk and he continued to flounder. It would have the capacity to sink Arteta and kill our momentum. So much risk, and the reward is what - a useful Martinelli backup? Not worth it

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Has there been any rumour towards Mudryk or what is this talk? I can see almost zero chance Arteta wants him at this point, and Chelsea would ask for too much anyway.

SupersoakerArsene

One of my favourite. But doesn't look that fit most of the times.
Actually this pre-season he looked quite fit. Don't get why he didn't get any minutes in BPL this year.

Vieira had a really good sub vs Fulham, but I guess ESR could have some minutes as well. Pretty good player, but I guess not for the LAM position. Just as LCM in the role of Xhaka. More attacking. He is quite impressive in his 1 touch combination. Simple pass, run in the box, receive and assist/score. Thats what he has been doing for Arsenal before his injury...

Arteta is just a mug. Dropping Gabriel out of nothing. Constantly playing Partey @ RB. Understandable, since Zinny wasn't here. But now you could play him in midfield or bench him.

Arteta is just weird sometimes. Players are tired at the end of the season (like a Saka), but he didn;t rotate enough. Now he wants to be more unpredictable, but he is benching one of his best players (Gabriel), but also isnt playing players like ESR, Balogun (who didn't get a fair chance...) Tierney etc...

Don't know what Teta is doing inside that little brain of him

SupersoakerArsene

Mudryk, with his pace, is a good back-up, but way to expensive.
Isn't even close to Martinelli. But can bring a lot of pace at the left side. Something we don't have, besides Saka & Nelli...

Trossard is more like ESR on the wing. Bit ''too slow'', but also more of a Jesus kinda type CF.

Thrice

He does have qualities, but also a few question marks. I question his decision making on the pitch, for example. He seems to completely rely on his physical attributes and that's a red flag for me.

His contract makes it an absolute no-no for me. He would be an idiot to leave money on the table. He won the lottery when he signed that deal. He'd want the same contract here.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There’s too much smoke here.

I imagine he’s off to Chelsea for ~£40m.

Club will spin it as needing funds for ffp reasons and ESR asking to go.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'd prefer to loan him out to another team than selling him to Chelsea outright if those were the two options. Don't think his value would fall futher, but mostly because what if he is a success there and Havertz flops here.

Big oof. Temting the gods, etc.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I cannot believe this endemic of men wanting to save hoes. Didn't J Cole teach you guys anything? “Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved”. Mudryk looks rawer than Pepe ever did, and that's saying something. You guys are crying about how Chelsea ruined Havertz, but Mudryk is fine.

LookingForEric

I cannot believe this endemic of men wanting to save hoes. Didn't J Cole teach you guys anything? “Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved”. Mudryk looks rawer than Pepe ever did, and that's saying something. You guys are crying about how Chelsea ruined Havertz, but Mudryk is fine.

Joe Cole literally chats rubbish as a pundit he did not teach me anything.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom