• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

England or France at EURO 2004?

Do you support France or England?

• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

bang on mike! our french contingent wont even come into the equation that day. you've gotta be able to bury the domestic hatchet for all of 90mins/tournament when it comes to country. i'll always put country before club no matter what.

ENGLAND TILL I DIE

Sammer

Established Member
1886 said:
bang on mike! our french contingent wont even come into the equation that day. you've gotta be able to bury the domestic hatchet for all of 90mins/tournament when it comes to country. i'll always put country before club no matter what.

ENGLAND TILL I DIE

You are a funny guy, 1886.

erm perhaps im missing something here but i dont quite follow.

elaborate if you'd be so kind.

Jinn

Established Member
Sorry mate, not talking to you!

I mean I added the 'neither' option to the poll.

well if youre not prepared to explain yourself then kindly refrain from directing comments at me.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Neither. I support Holland, as they were the first national team i ever watched, and had a facination with them ever since. I don't like England, as I am not form there, I just happen to live there. But for my second choice I would choose France, as I want our Frenchies to do well. Also I hope all our players have a sucessful tournament. I am scared of injuries though. Remember Freddie after the World Cup.

loyan_said said:
I don't like England, as I am not form there, I just happen to live there
Charming

I assume this question isn't really designed for us English, as there isn't really an issue for us. Even though i'd want the French to win were we to get knocked out, while we're in the competition i'd rather they lose. I want us to stuff them in the group game, and if that involved, Henry, Vieira, Pires all getting sent off then sobeit

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom