• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

England VS France

n_henry

Agree with the consensus - France will beat em. Don't know if they'll thrash them... but a fairly comfortable win - as far as the score goes (as someone said). I think England will do a good job defending, but they've got quality coming from everywhere on the pitch, and they can rip one in from anywhere....

Should be fantastic. :D

KoLo28

I'm not too sure who Ill be supporting in Euro 2004, it's either England or France. As for the game I don't think England can play a 5 man midfield and leave owen upfront by himself.. they won't score! On paper France look alot better but it's really who plays well on the day. We all know Henry is a superstar, but has the slightest tendancy to under-achieve in big games. If England can defend well they have a chance, but if Henry, Trez, Pires, Zidane are all playing well it will be very difficult for England to get anything. Let's just see how it pans out and hope for an exciting game.

Aussie

Established Member
If you watch the game on live text all you will see is

Heskey misses by at least 15m.
Heskey shoots over the bar and that one has just about gone out of the stadium.
Henry runs the length of the field and scores.
Owen misses penalty (again)
Ash and Sol are the best for England

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom