• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I really do not understand why we gave him his debut at 15 years old and now he is nowhere to be found or close to the first team.
He is sometimes training with the 1st team though. Arsenal's first team training is intense, so it's actually pretty good for development at this point, when their bodies are not yet fully developed and they still have under 1000 minutes at U21 level at 16 years old.

I think he needs to learn a bit more of how fast and tough more fully developed players play, without getting any bad injuries.

pettr

Some kid barely a year older than him smashed PSG away yet we can’t even give him 10 mins.
If he is good enough, he will make it sooner or later. Either with us, or somewhere else. Last group game will be e good chance to get some minutes. But yes, I agree that is taking too long to give him his second first team apearence.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Both lads looked dejected and should be extremely pissed. You won't get minutes under this coach.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People need to remember the guy not even 17 so training with first team is already big experience for him. Arteta also serious guy maybe manager like Wenger would give these guys more minutes earlier

He won't get consistent minutes until 18 and he also continues developing

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

87orp4.jpg

"Mikel Arteta does not care about the youth team"

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would've been nice to see him get a run out in the 2nd half but I wasn't expecting it. What's he played a minute of first team football for us?

You look at someone like Saka though and he made his debut in the Europa groups and never looked back. Maybe Nwaneri would be the same?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People need to remember the guy not even 17 so training with first team is already big experience for him. Arteta also serious guy maybe manager like Wenger would give these guys more minutes earlier

He won't get consistent minutes until 18 and he also continues developing
Then why is he on the bench? Why not let him play with the u19 earlier today? Milan is giving 15 year old minutes. If you making the bench surely you are good enough to get minutes in dead game? No excuse for that

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Nwaneri needs all the nice compliments he can get. He must hate his current situation, the poor lad.
He's not 17 for another 4 months and you think he hates life and must want to leave because he's not getting minutes in the Champions League? He's already playing 2 years above his age group FFS

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Then why is he on the bench? Why not let him play with the u19 earlier today? Milan is giving 15 year old minutes. If you making the bench surely you are good enough to get minutes in dead game? No excuse for that
That 15 year old at MIlan is both more physically developed and has torn up youth football more than anyone our club has ever produced.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom