• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Topside

Great news he's signed an initial contract and hopefully at 18 he will sign a long term deal.

Different player, different position to Nwaneri, different time but Cesc wow to be running games as a PL midfielder at 17, insane.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Always makes me laugh how a lot of these contract signing photos end up looking like hostage situations
Well especially with Nwaneri, as he seems pretty shy and smiling doesn't seem like coming naturally to him. Seems a bit melancholic personality, which is a bit weird for someone of his talent. But might be good as he seems humble.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Well especially with Nwaneri, as he seems pretty shy and smiling doesn't seem like coming naturally to him. Seems a bit melancholic personality, which is a bit weird for someone of his talent. But might be good as he seems humble.

The best ballers are either melancholic or care free.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Don't think we know enough about Nwaneri to call him melancholic lol. Seems laid back and stoic. He lets his game do the talking.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The opportunity really is there, as we only have a few 'holes' in our squad and the LCM position is one of them.

Unfortunately for Nwaneri it's much harder to break into the first team now as the level is extremely high. Wish he was a 17 y/o when we played AMN and Torreira.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Worrying times for Nwaneri, Arteta said this about ESR too. :lol:

Going to be hard for him in the short term with Rice and Ødegaard playing in his position and if Rice goes back to being a 6 they'll probably sign someone who can play as a 6/8. He could be the next in line though. Vieira isn't that fancied and Havertz will likely stay as a forward option.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The opportunity really is there, as we only have a few 'holes' in our squad and the LCM position is one of them.

Unfortunately for Nwaneri it's much harder to break into the first team now as the level is extremely high. Wish he was a 17 y/o when we played AMN and Torreira.
He is not looking to be a starter, we have 2 domestic cups he can play and some garbage time in games that are already won (he has already been there). That's what you want as a 17/18y old.

What happens in 2-3 years, nobody can tell and it will depend on his development

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
It will undoubtedly be difficult for him to get playing time. If I were Arteta, I would rotate him with Saka next season. I think it's asking too much of a 17-year-old to come into the midfield in a elite team like Arsenal. Do as Pep did with Foden and Wenger did with many young midfielders, let them get playing time as wingers before letting them play in midfield imo.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom