• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Of course they lacked belief, we are in **** form playing the best team in football right now going into the game behind 0-2 :lol: Seems like a really weird thing to get on their case for. Vibes are down in general because of Moyes.

Would be like me calling you a pathetic club for booing your biggest legend out of the club, even flying banners saying to sack him.
Would it not be fair to say that the atmosphere was something else at Upton Park? I've been there, but not at the new stadium.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like Atalanta Vs Leverkusen for the final unless Roma can make Leverkusen lose

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Of course they lacked belief, we are in **** form playing the best team in football right now going into the game behind 0-2 :lol: Seems like a really weird thing to get on their case for. Vibes are down in general because of Moyes.

Would be like me calling you a pathetic club for booing your biggest legend out of the club, even flying banners saying to sack him.

He won you a European Cup regardless of what tier it is, don’t be forgetting that. Back your manager and trust the process meynnnnn.

There are some good players there so I don’t see why the vibes are down.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yes! Going to be a very tough one.

I will be watching closely mate. Hopefully we win the quadruple this season.

Btw these German fans don’t rate Assna. I was speaking to a few around me before the game and I said I support Arsenal and they literally laughed 😂 the disrespect.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Of course mate, lost my voice 🤝 the away end was bouncing.

Btw BVB’s our next game, right? Done with Assna.
Not Leverkusen bro 😭 great team but a plastic club and their support is strongly linked with Offenbach, don't want to but you're an opp for life if you go there lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Europa final we all want to see...

ee085bc9-d9a6-4a45-a70a-e4c8292df106.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also that penalty shootout with Villa was amazing, no one (including myself) except the ref knew the yellow cards rule and it was brilliant.

The fans at the ground didn't know.
The commentators didn't know.
The players didn't know (Emi properly sh1t himself for half a second when he thought he was off lol)

Top stuff 🤣

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not Leverkusen bro 😭 great team but a plastic club and their support is strongly linked with Offenbach, don't want to but you're an opp for life if you go there lol

Mate I’ve seen the light 😂 if there’s one team I despise in European football it’s Bayern Munich and they’ve literally knocked them off their perch and saved German football for now. That alone is enough to win my support.

We’re coming for your boys on the 5th May. Just wait my bro ⏳

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Mate I’ve seen the light 😂 if there’s one team I despise in European football it’s Bayern Munich and they’ve literally knocked them off their perch and saved German football for now. That alone is enough to win my support.

We’re coming for your boys on the 5th May. Just wait my bro ⏳
Definitely rate them winning the title over Bayern tbf.

But yea Leverkusen and Frankfurt usually batter each other at their respective grounds. Will be a glorious end to the season to put five past Alonso again inshallah

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom