• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
How bad is Chris Smalling by the way. I watched the first goal again it came about by Smalling being beaten in the air by little Adli.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

Roma having a good season is truly mental when youā€™ve got Tammy and Lukaku up front

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Full time.
Roma 0-2 Bayer Leverkusen
Marseille 1-1 Atalanta

Great result for Bayer Leverkusen we pass every test thrown at us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Glad Xabi is staying another year, he should experience Champions League football with Leverkusen before leaving them.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Leverkusen is playing a lower division German team in the German cup final; a club who i am not kidding is called 1.FCK. I instantly thought of a few funny insults for AM posters, but i am trying to me more Zen

Farzad Stoned

Glad Xabi is staying another year, he should experience Champions League football with Leverkusen before leaving them.
I donā€™t know who will win CL final; i think Real are big favorites; but if this Leverkusen plays them i think they would take Real. Form next year after this treble might not be same next year in CL. But if Leverkusen maintain this level next season how could they not be the favorite? Teams are scared of them

Riou

I donā€™t know who will win CL final; i think Real are big favorites; but if this Leverkusen plays them i think they would take Real. Form next year after this treble might not be same next year in CL. But if Leverkusen maintain this level next season how could they not be the favorite? Teams are scared of them

Champions League is a step up though, but hope Leverkusen do well...Madrid never seem to die plus they will have Mbappe too, City to play, Bayern will try and destroy this Lever team too like they do every time a German team beats them to the title.

Leverkusen winning the league though is a mental achievement from Alonso, they had never won it before and were known as like the German Sp**s lol...no mater what happens from next year on, massive achievement this season for him!

Riou

OM should have won the game. Atalanta didn't exist after their first goal.

Yeah, I watched that second half...Marseille were unlucky, but I think they can still do it.

If Auba can have a "Last Dance" back to his 2015-2020 prime, then that's the one guy left that can beat Leverkusen this season I think.

Riou

How bad is Chris Smalling by the way.

I think Van Gaal legally changed his first name to "Mike" after that legendary press conference in 2015, tbh.

Farzad Stoned

Champions League is a step up though, but hope Leverkusen do well...Madrid never seem to die plus they will have Mbappe too, City to play, Bayern will try and destroy this Lever team too like they do every time a German team beats them to the title.

Leverkusen winning the league though is a mental achievement from Alonso, they had never won it before and were known as like the German Sp**s lol...no mater what happens from next year on, massive achievement this season for him!
He is the next it manager. I am a bog fan of 3 at the back and their Wingbacks give as much or more than most wingers to the attack.

But i donā€™t agree that they canā€™t be the favorite in CL, look at Bayern they are pretty good side giving Madrid a battle; took us out. But Leverkusen rolled them.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I went on Romaā€™s social media and forums for a glance, they are showering Karsdorp and Abraham with abuse.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom