• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 21/05/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 422
  • Views 15,537

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

OneteaminLondon said:
:lol:

Blimey Beany, you must have had a skinful, we lost to Ipswich in 78 and Trevor Brooking scored the winner for West Ham, in 1980...

:eek:ops:

Yeah well, they all merge into one, know what I mean!

:wink:

Apologies to Paul Mariner et al.

:?

Chips&CurrySauce

I don't have a problem with th tactics we used in theory but it is obvious that Dennis can't play that role.. He hasn't got the pace or the strength to play on his own up front... I also would have thought, in view that we had a 5 man midfield, Lauren would be better protected...

I thought Lehman was outstanding.. The first save from Rooney was top draw.. However why was no one marking Rooney when they had corners.. 3 times the ball was palyed to Rooney and on all 3 occasions he was in space!!!

Senderos and Toure were also excellent and Patrick gave everything he had... Despite the criticism Reyes has received, I felt he ws our only player that looked likes creating something!! Both Freddie and Edu came on and I felt we improved with these 2 on the pitch!!

There were some poor performances though, Pires was terrible, Lauren was just out classed on the day and Gilberto had a shocker... He bottled so many 50 50 challenges which for me is inacceptbale.. Some one should tell him, that occasionally you have to go to ground!!

Dutch

Gratz.

But it was not a very good tactitcal lline-up from Wenger.
Bergkamp isn't a solo-striker. But i think it would made a difference, the striker position was to isolated for any striker.

RVP was excellent with his free-kicks, but had the same problem as Bergkamp.

I think it was strange that Rooney was man of the match. Think Lehman deserved that title much more.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom