• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Barcelona: Mess Que Un Club

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

If you deep it most of Pep’s career has been dogged with all sorts of allegations. Could easily be to rationalise his success as jealous people tend to do.

Now we’ve got accusations of ref corruption alongside the blatant financial doping and the speculative PED stuff throughout the years.

Would be interesting if he ever turned out to be the Lance Armstrong of football years down the line.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
If you deep it most of Pep’s career has been dogged with all sorts of allegations. Could easily be to rationalise his success as jealous people tend to do.

Now we’ve got accusations of ref corruption alongside the blatant financial doping and the speculative PED stuff throughout the years.

Would be interesting if he ever turned out to be the Lance Armstrong of football years down the line.

I got all excited when I saw a @Macho post from 4am thinking it would be all unhinged and unfiltered but this was pretty tame and balanced.

Disappointing really

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

I reckon that's Messi, little scrawny Argie midget develops the most muscular legs in football under a steady diet of HGH. Without that he's probably another Saviola or Riquelme type of level at best.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Abidal receive a phantom red as well, I just remember thinking the referee was **** tbh.

Phantom? Literally clipped Anelka as he ran through on goal. Chelsea absolutely dominated Barcelona that game and restricted them to 1 shot on target which Iniesta scored from, but they should have held out to be honest.

The Van Persie sending off is probably the most obvious display of corruption though. I mean to give someone a second yellow for that is blatant cheating. Champions league final springs to mind also. It's the speed at which they try to give Barcelona a numerical advantage at every opportunity. They get the opposition on cards through diving and then play their football as you can't really engage.

It's also a ridiculous take that Pep is some individual who is innocent and completely unaware of the corruption. I bet he is is a part of it.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Phantom? Literally clipped Anelka as he ran through on goal. Chelsea absolutely dominated Barcelona that game and restricted them to 1 shot on target which Iniesta scored from, but they should have held out to be honest.

The Van Persie sending off is probably the most obvious display of corruption though. I mean to give someone a second yellow for that is blatant cheating. Champions league final springs to mind also. It's the speed at which they try to give Barcelona a numerical advantage at every opportunity. They get the opposition on cards through diving and then play their football as you can't really engage.

It's also a ridiculous take that Pep is some individual who is innocent and completely unaware of the corruption. I bet he is is a part of it.

Yeah at no point am I the sort of naiive bellend who thinks corruption doesn't exist in football or otherwise, hope it wasn't interpreted in such a way. Anyone watching Man Utd throughout the last 30 years realises that refs can be bought and paid for.

Anyway, for me...

This isn't a red card. There's a covering defender and the contact was minimal. If the ref was paid to 'fix' this game then the red seems to be a bit of a fly in the ointment of that theory.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Yeah at no point am I the sort of naiive bellend who thinks corruption doesn't exist in football or otherwise, hope it wasn't interpreted in such a way. Anyone watching Man Utd throughout the last 30 years realises that refs can be bought and paid for.

Anyway, for me...

This isn't a red card. There's a covering defender and the contact was minimal. If the ref was paid to 'fix' this game then the red seems to be a bit of a fly in the ointment of that theory.
What's your opinion on "la remontada"?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xavi announcing his departure.

sir-peaks-kasse3bitte-peaks-peaks.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's always good to take over a big team after the previous manager has been struggling, so could be tempting for Mikel.

That being said Madrid are likely to add Mbappe to Bellingham, Vinai, Camavinga etc...so I would steer clear of Barca right now, if I was him 😅

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom