• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
I rather have him leaving to the club with the highest bid. Prefer to be Chelsea. The more they buy, the more they will get in trouble once the CL money does not flow in their direction anymore. Balogun will be our Havertz kind of deal. I like them to have the feeling of getting robbed.
Agree here. If we do not plan to use him, sell him to the highest bidder. Only two teams I wouldn’t sell him to, Sp**s or United, because of the risk of hearing them brag about winning a match against us with him. But Chelsea? So what really.

I’d ask about why Arteta does not think he is good enough to challenge an injured Jesus and Nketiah the backup, but it seems Arteta is already fixated on not using him… and we know how that goes.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I’d ask about why Arteta does not think he is good enough to challenge an injured Jesus and Nketiah the backup, but it seems Arteta is already fixated on not using him… and we know how that goes.
Maybe Arteta thinks there is little point in playing him as he doesn't want to stay.

You only have to look at what happened with timber to see how quickly things can change in football.

You wrap him in cotton wool until a deal is done.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Monaco seems a good move for Balogun. We need a sell-on clause. Could see him getting a big money transfer in a few seasons.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Very good stuff getting this done this week.

Attack that last week of the window with a spoon and fork.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Monaco would be perfect, much rather there than see him go to Chelsea or Sp**s,even if it means a lower fee. Sell on clause is vital though. 40M and 25% would be decent

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I would rather see him in PL as I would be more likely to watch him with a PL squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Acceptable deal it was always difficult to reach 50M euros. if we have good sell on clause with 45M euros it'll be good deal.

that raise our sales to 80M pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom