• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus (Out)

Kuroske

I can see loan to Brazil. Doubt he wanna go to saudi and no one in Europe is gonna spend money on him with his wages

Jesus is in the category elite player and Saudi's will pay elite money for that. He can always go back to Brazil, but oil money is hard to resist.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I can see loan to Brazil. Doubt he wanna go to saudi and no one in Europe is gonna spend money on him with his wages

Lol at this take.

Wonder why Jesus would not want to go to Saudi where he earns big money.

Your constant desire to want to paint a bleak picture for everything happening at the club makes you look like a fool. Again, right on schedule.

If Jesus goes to Saudi, he gets his salary, he probably gets a signing on bonus and Arsenal a good transfer fee. It almost likely plays out like this, and wont if Jesus has a burning desire to go back to Brasil.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lol at this take.

Wonder why Jesus would not want to go to Saudi where he earns big money.

Your constant desire to want to paint a bleak picture for everything happening at the club makes you look like a fool. Again, right on schedule.

If Jesus goes to Saudi, he gets his salary, he probably gets a signing on bonus and Arsenal a good transfer fee. It almost likely plays out like this, and wont if Jesus has a burning desire to go back to Brasil.

so he will either go to Saudi or Brazil. Way to go out of your way as usual

SA Gunner

so he will either go to Saudi or Brazil. Way to go out of your way as usual

Exactly.

So dont assume you know the guy and what he will do, because you have no clue.

And I had to go out my way, because you're stupid.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Exactly.

So dont assume you know the guy and what he will do, because you have no clue.

And I had to go out my way, because you're stupid.
If you never commit to anything you never wrong. Jesus will either stay or go. That’s my final prediction. Also either city or Arsenal will win the league this season. I’m saying it now no other team will

SA Gunner

If you never commit to anything you never wrong. Jesus will either stay or go. That’s my final prediction. Also either city or Arsenal will win the league this season. I’m saying it now no other team will

Ok pumpkin.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Another contender for stating the bleedin obvious award 😂

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Are you saying that you think Jesus is as washed up as Pato? I feel he's been quality even in his limited minutes. Jesus looks much better if you forget that he's a striker and think of him as a winger. If he keeps fit he could be a productive player for us.
In fact if the choice is between keeping him and loaning him to Brazil then I believe we'll just keep him.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Looking at their squad they look like the poverty Saudi club, so I doubt we get much of a fee. Although they do have a player called and I kid you not 'Max Power'.

It definitely sounds like we're shopping him around. If we bring in a big name CF or Winger, we'll probably want to give them Jesus's wage

We've always been a selling club. The Southampton of the league if you will.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Aramco could give us 90M and it'd be nothing but a rounding error to them.

You know what will happen though. Jesus will come out and state he wants to fight for his place, win the CL etc. Knees wpill continue to cause issues and he'll leave for a fraction of the fee to Italy or Brazil the following year.

Meanwhile Liverpool cash in on Salah/Nunez.

F*ck that!! I'm not dispensing with a portion of my salary so Al-Qadisiyah can buy f*cking Gabriel Jesus :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Jesus out and Sesko in would be a pretty ruthless move.

Jesus is on like 260k a week isn’t he? Having a rotation player on that much doesn’t make any sense.
So.. would it then make sense for other top clubs to buy the player as a rotational player (can't be expected to play more with his recent seasons), give him similar wages, and on top of that pay a big enough fee for Arsenal to accept it?

A huge offer from Saudi Arabia would be a huge stoke of luck. We're so poor at selling players, I'd be astonished if we could pull this off.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom