• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I do not mind if Xhaka goes but I think he would never leave Arsenal and Arteta. Based on my observation, he is Arsenal through and through, he loves Arteta and the club, and trusts him. I think his relationship with the club and Arteta has come to that point so that even if Arteta or club needs him to stay for free for a year, he would have stayed. For Xhaka, it is not all about money, IMO. And from that Artetas interview and his body language there is no breach in their relationship.
The mooted departure would have nothing to do with a breakdown in the relationship between manager and player. According to the stories its some combo of

a) his wife wants to return home at some stage fairly soon
b) Leverkusen willing to give him a contract until he's 35, and we're not as we're already looking at longer term upgrades
c) we're looking to upgrade and he recognises his value re next contract is greater now than its ever been, and will likely diminish next summer if his role is reduced.

The manager would entirely understand all these motivations and given the long term aim is to add greater physical oomph, Arteta wouldn't begrudge Xhaka, particularly as they presumably will have been in pretty constant contact all season.

I don't see Xhaka going this summer, if the stories are true, as being anything other than amicable and already known about and planned for. No drama.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Isn't that what we want?

Who is we? If you go through his Instagram, arsenal social media, utube you will see what truly Arsenal fans want. Thousands and thousands of them with their personal identity revealed. AM does not represent what Arsenal fans want and even doubt 1/3 of the people are on here only for banter and not arsenal fans.

Erlis

I don't see Xhaka going this summer, if the stories are true, as being anything other than amicable and already known about and planned for. No drama.

Xhaka is not going. He is the heartbeat of arsenal and artetas main man. Those that attack xhaka at this stage are attacking arsenal, especially with the fake rumours that come out every year at the end of the season.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
@Erlis He is going. I didn’t believe the rumours at first either. But I asked one of his childhood friends and he told me he’s already signed with Leverkusen, and this was nearly a week ago.
I have also learned that Arsenal are planning a special send off for him which involves fans speaking for a video.

This is exclusive stuff I’m giving AM.

A miracle is needed for this move to break down. That’s what we need.
Maybe Real Madrid signing Xabi Alonso as manager would make him change his mind and ask to stay?
I am hoping for things like this.

Erlis

Is he Albanian ethnically or Swiss, the childhood friend?

He may go but all things considered, this does not make any sense to me.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Is he Albanian ethnically or Swiss, the childhood friend?

He may go but all things considered, this does not make any sense to me.

Doesn’t make sense to me either but it seems Xhaka is intent on going.
Whenever Xhaka moves club he always wants it sorted out early. Same happened when we signed him.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I don’t believe it has anything to do with the potential of not starting every game, even though I believe he would start no matter who we sign. Xhaka will always fight for his place.

I believe it’s because there’s some truth to the rumour that his wife wants to go back to Germany, and I believe it’s also because Arsenal don’t want to give him the new long term deal that he wants.
I actually think he feels disrespected by the club. Not giving Xhaka that contract may be a consequence of the trauma of Özil and Aubameyang. But Xhaka is nothing like that he is special.

Erlis

I don’t believe it has anything to do with the potential of not starting every game, even though I believe he would start no matter who we sign. Xhaka will always fight for his place.

That is what I think, too. Xhaka is needed to help Arteta build his upcoming team and succeed in his process. I think Arteta has invested in Xhaka for his future endeavours. It is not whether Xhaka will start every game it is about helping Arteta build his successful team. It does not matter who Arsenal and Arteta are planning to buy, be it Rice etc, Xhaka will be needed to help accomplish what Arteta wants with his young and future team.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Who remembers the Parisian Manberg baguette putting on a French accent on the forum?

Aah the good times, it all comes to an end.
The funniest post you did for me was were you conducted an informal survey of women to determine whether Xhaka was good looking and the unanimous verdict was that women universally found Xhaka highly doable. Great stuff. Lol

Farzad Stoned

At least they will not complain about how an Albanian Kosovar has come to support Xhaka. They are at a totally different level and will not feel at risk or jeopardised by it.
Bro no one on here other than you says anything about Albanian Kosovars. Honestly, i had no idea his ethnic origins. Are Albanian Kosovars a hated minority on AM or UK?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The funniest post you did for me was were you conducted an informal survey of women to determine whether Xhaka was good looking and the unanimous verdict was that women universally found Xhaka highly doable. Great stuff. Lol

Huh? That can’t have been me rofl.

Farzad Stoned

Huh? That can’t have been me rofl.
It was you mate, someone mentioned how a lady friend found Grealish handsome and you interjected that there is no way Grealish is as handsome as Xhaka and how you showed his picture to a bunch of women and all of them wanted a piece of Granit. Great stuff mate

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
It was you mate, someone mentioned how a lady friend found Grealish handsome and you interjected that there is no way Grealish is as handsome as Xhaka and how you showed his picture to a bunch of women and all of them wanted a piece of Granit. Great stuff mate

Granit Xhaka is a handsome bastard if I do say so myself

people blush GIF

Erlis

Bro no one on here other than you says anything about Albanian Kosovars. Honestly, i had no idea his ethnic origins. Are Albanian Kosovars a hated minority on AM or UK?

AM is not the UK, mate. People are from around the world. Kosovan Albanians are not hated in the UK. The UK is considered to be one of the greatest friends and allies of ours, in my country.

Well, seeing Xhaka being substituted for the second time, something tells me that his time is done at Arsenal. Time for new challenges maybe.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He had to wait for the standards of the league to drop to the lowest they have ever been in order to finally make it to CL

Like him or not his impact was clear and his absence will be noticeable when he leaves, even here with the forum cleanup that will happen.

Erlis

Who are you to tell who is going to stay, who is not. If you do not like certain members there is an ignore button.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

I believe it’s because there’s some truth to the rumour that his wife wants to go back to Germany, and I believe it’s also because Arsenal don’t want to give him the new long term deal that he wants.
I actually think he feels disrespected by the club. Not giving Xhaka that contract may be a consequence of the trauma of Özil and Aubameyang. But Xhaka is nothing like that he is special.
Why don't you ask his close source?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He had to wait for the standards of the league to drop to the lowest they have ever been in order to finally make it to CL

Like him or not his impact was clear and his absence will be noticeable when he leaves, even here with the forum cleanup that will happen.
Which cleanup? Erlis is here for him and will leave if Xhaka leaves. BergMan is a big Arsenal fan so he stays, he's a needed poster in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom