• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Every time it looks like Granit could stay something new comes up. Very meticulous.

I still have hope he is staying.

Except it has only looked like he could stay for you. So if we look at it from your POV then sure.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Fare thee well, Granit. Great send off for last year's great run. Redemption arc of the millennium.

Star Wars Salute GIF

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Going from £13m to £21.5m for Xhaka is brilliant business. By far Edus best sale ever

Y we use the word servant? Sounds a bit slave-ish or evil. Like the nine wraiths were servants to Don Sauron, or Sauron himself to ultradon Morgoth
(I’ve picked up literature now that I can’t tug my nights away)

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Not a fan of the vitriol here. Granit was a soldier. I’ll miss him. Yeah he wasn’t flash and was prone to mad moments but he wasn’t nearly as bad as some people here are making out. His redemption arc was one of the absolute highlights of the season for me. Guess we’ll have to wait a few years after he’s gone until nostalgia mania (@Riou ) starts singing his praises.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Shows how well he's played this season to raise the fee.

There was a time as Emery left that I'd gladly have seen him gone but has to be said he's been our most consistent midfielder in Arteta's time here and I'll be sad to see him go. For me his last season was fantastic. Wish him all the best.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Goodbye Granit's Stan,
Though he never knew you at all
You had the nerve to post nonsense
Like you knew football
You crawled out of the woodwork
Using multiple different accounts
And now it's Leverkusen-Mania
Where your psycho posts will mount

And it seems to me, you live your life
Like a stalker in the hedge
Rumbling through his rubbish
This transfer had you on edge
And we would've liked to know you
Maybe as a football fan
But here at A-M you're only
Granit Xhaka's Stan

Cbs Crying GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Nick Jonas Dancing GIF by NBC

Deserves a Stan-ding ovation

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

@Hunta Apparently Edu agreed a deal for 15M but the main man Josh flew over and sorted things out. Threatened to buy the tiny German club with Daddy's spare change.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Not a fan of the vitriol here. Granit was a soldier. I’ll miss him. Yeah he wasn’t flash and was prone to mad moments but he wasn’t nearly as bad as some people here are making out. His redemption arc was one of the absolute highlights of the season for me. Guess we’ll have to wait a few years after he’s gone until nostalgia mania (@Riou ) starts singing his praises.

Honestly I feel the same, Nowhere near as bad as he was made out to be and I think some of the ****ting on him was just to wind up you know who.

Does this mean Partey is more likely to stay now. Surely we aren't getting rid of our entire midfield from last season.

We've got Rice and Havertz and its clear Arteta sees Havertz as a mf (that's midfielder, not motherf*cker), so it'll be 2 in and 2 out. I'd still like to see us sign another player, but you have to say on talent alone Havertz/Rice is miles ahead of Xhaka/Partey, so I guess it comes down to how Artekkers uses them.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'll be absolutely gutted to see him go. Wonderful player and an incredible character. People say Rice is a leader, i don't see it, Rice is a 'lad', Xhaka is a man. Fantastic footballer, always the first one over to defend a teammate, always available, top professional. He will be missed, we are losing him a year too early imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom