• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It goes without saying that Xhaka was one of the most underestimated players at Arsenal in recent years.

He had his periods when performances were not at par, but he was never the one to shy away from criticism. In fact that only made him stronger, and 99% of players would fold down and crumble after that night in 2019.

He came back, was ready to fight for the club till his last drop, was willing to adapt his game in various positions: CDM, CM, LB, emergency CB, LCM and sometimes he even played as our farthest player making late runs into oppo box.

I am sure that as time goes by, his contribution will be appreciated and his absence will be hugely felt in the next season.

Finally, I am glad to see that Granit's tenure has come full circle even here in A-M. He was vilified and harshly judged with baseless accusations, however now we see the vast majority of A-M come to realize his importance and openly appreciate his contributions.

Personally I always admired his dedication. His Dad's history is so similar to that of mine and this related so much for me to support him in A-M during his highs and his lows.

Granit, falemnderit vlla, na ke bë krenar gjithë shqiptarinë dhe paq shëndet e çdo të mirë në karrierë 🇨🇭 🇽🇰 🇦🇱

xhaka-leciester.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Here's his former player thread (aka the bergs retirement home).

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Fantastic last couple of seasons. Shown some amount of character to turn the perception of the Xhaka at Arsenal from 3 or so years ago. Fair play to him, hope he enjoys himself back in the Bundesliga and has a successful time.

For all the stick he's taken it says a lot that he's been first name on the team sheet for Arteta and now I'm assuming for Xabi Alonso. Two very good midfielders in their time.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I don't rate Havertz, but he did score the winning goal in a CL final. He has the mentality to replace Xhaka, and so does Rice imo.

When West Ham fans and family were getting attacked, i didn't see Rice jump the barriers like Antonio, Paqueta and.... Benrahma!

Guess where Xhaka would have been....

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Farewell sweet prince. Some highs, some lows but glad he turned it around and left on his terms.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mood right now...

E2F2pOrWUAE65wi.jpg:large

maxresdefault.jpg

0_Screenshot-2022-05-22-at-181301-copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom