• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is Anelka on his way back into the France squad?

GunnerUS9

There's no doubting his ability, but his little press campaign to get back on the national team...it reminds me a lot of Romario before the 2002 WC. I think it would probably disrupt team chemistry if he was recalled.

Mark

Established Member
The guy is class, now that he's apologised publically I really think he has a chance. He is better than Saha, Cisse, Govou, etc. imo.

tox

Yeh Anelka on top form would be pushing David Trez for his place. Santini needs to decide whether he thinks Anelka means it and has grown up.

EJub

With the public apology , Wiltord banged up , and Cisse questionable he is in without question.

brianfrance

Established Member
The French team doesn't need Anelka !
We have already Henry and Trezegol
Cisse won't be in Portugal
For sure, there are 2 or 3 free place for : Saha (1 game with france, 1 goal), Luyindula (Nive season with Lyon), Marlet (a casual player, but Santini likes him :roll: ), Govou (maybe not as strikers, but on the wing) Frau (great season for him, but never play with france)

We will know the 25 of march if Anelka will play with in Euro
Santini will let us know his list for the game against Nederlands...his last chance

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom