• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This pretty much suggests to me that Arsenal will buy a DMF/CMF like Guimaraes this year, but not another midfielder. I still assume Partey will leave for free the year after, as no one will pay how much he is worth especially after being injured for almost a full season.

Getting Jorginho and Rice when Xhaka left, was a blessing. Wanted Xhaka to retire at Arsenal, but he wanted to go, and he deserved it. These guys have replaced his leadership and quality.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho in the ElNeny squad role would be immense.

I think they keep Partey around for another year. You’ve then got Rice and a potentially Bruno G who play most of the minutes. I like the look of that on paper, especially if Partey can play over 10 games.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Jorginho in the ElNeny squad role would be immense.

I think they keep Partey around for another year. You’ve then got Rice and a potentially Bruno G who play most of the minutes. I like the look of that on paper, especially if Partey can play over 10 games.
Rice as a 6?
Smell Stink GIF by Alex Aiono

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Rice as a 6?
Smell Stink GIF by Alex Aiono
It's the new "power midfield" which was planned after this season. DMF/CMF like Guimaraes as DMF, Rice as LCM (similar to Xhaka) and Ødegaard as RCM against tougher opponents.

This year Partey was supposed to be part of the "power midfield" as the DMF, but had clearly the worst injury of his career. Now you're seeing him there like was planned.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom