• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This pretty much suggests to me that Arsenal will buy a DMF/CMF like Guimaraes this year, but not another midfielder. I still assume Partey will leave for free the year after, as no one will pay how much he is worth especially after being injured for almost a full season.

Getting Jorginho and Rice when Xhaka left, was a blessing. Wanted Xhaka to retire at Arsenal, but he wanted to go, and he deserved it. These guys have replaced his leadership and quality.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho in the ElNeny squad role would be immense.

I think they keep Partey around for another year. You’ve then got Rice and a potentially Bruno G who play most of the minutes. I like the look of that on paper, especially if Partey can play over 10 games.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Jorginho in the ElNeny squad role would be immense.

I think they keep Partey around for another year. You’ve then got Rice and a potentially Bruno G who play most of the minutes. I like the look of that on paper, especially if Partey can play over 10 games.
Rice as a 6?
Smell Stink GIF by Alex Aiono

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Rice as a 6?
Smell Stink GIF by Alex Aiono
It's the new "power midfield" which was planned after this season. DMF/CMF like Guimaraes as DMF, Rice as LCM (similar to Xhaka) and Ødegaard as RCM against tougher opponents.

This year Partey was supposed to be part of the "power midfield" as the DMF, but had clearly the worst injury of his career. Now you're seeing him there like was planned.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Somehow I believe he will become a coach after retirement. Xhaka will do the same imo.

Tnegs

Brilliant stuff he’s still a very good player and seems to be a good influence in the dressing room. I’m sure he will play enough to justify the contract.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This guy is a coach, gives me similar vibes to what they did with Mikel all those years ago.

Now to bring back Xhaka and keep Elneny close as well.

El Realista

For those saying no point playing him, he is going to stay. Not bad but... Partey is better and his only problem is been fitness. Is Arteta going to try again with Partey like he is doing right now? I say yes. Why? Because what would be the point of playing Partey if he is going to leave next season admitting he is the best player to play alongside Rice.

Are we going to keep next season Partey, Rice, Jorginho and go for Zubimendi? That's 4 players for 2 roles. I would say yes if our manager have the ability to rotate. But I fear 4 players is too much for him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Good news. Now, let's hope he doesn't start as many games next season.

bergholt

Are we going to keep next season Partey, Rice, Jorginho and go for Zubimendi? That's 4 players for 2 roles. I would say yes if our manager have the ability to rotate. But I fear 4 players is too much for him.

Jorg will be purely backup as he transitions into coaching. Partey will be injured. Rice + Zubimendi will be first choice as dual pivots with a lot of freedom to move into 8 regions.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
One of the most underrated players to ever played for us who is having a very good season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great player and character, glad we have him for one last season.

Hope he can win the league here before he leaves.

El Realista

Jorg will be purely backup as he transitions into coaching. Partey will be injured. Rice + Zubimendi will be first choice as dual pivots with a lot of freedom to move into 8 regions.
Don't be sure... You are assuming he will be better than Partey when in reality every new signing need time to adapt, specially coming from another league. Party should play until Zubimendi wins his place. If we go for Guimaraes instead, then the adaptation is shorter.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom