• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Good stuff.

What's that malarky about Edu being wined and dined in Saudi Arabia though? He's going to end up paying for a free car out there :lol:

Dunno how much wine would have been involved… 🍿

If it wasn’t about players I wonder if they’re looking at other tie ups like sponsorship deals, pre season friendlies, club level partnerships, winter training camps etc?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Great news. Jorge essentially replaces Neny but more capable, biggger presence, and much better player.

Even if Partey stays one more year I think there's place for both + one more midfielder. Especially if one of ESR or Vieira leave.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Perfect decision.

Good squad player, can play him from the beginning without a problem, good role model for the talents.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho staying, it seems like we're only getting 1 midfielder in the summer unfortunately.
we have only 3 midfielders in club Partey Jorginho and Rice. Havertz and Vieira can be considered there but we not sure about that their performance as LCM not helping specially Havertz. we can go for tow but if we sign one then it's enough the important he should be natural LCM.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I expected we gonna do this and i don't mind it he leader and bring vital experience great squad player too.

Also because he is a good coach in the future.

Jorginho, Xhaka and Elneny need to stay at the club long term, Fabregas too. They are smart minds.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Jorginho, Xhaka and Elneny need to stay at the club long term, Fabregas too. They are smart minds.

Elneny does not need to stay at the club ffs 😂

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
we have only 3 midfielders in club Partey Jorginho and Rice. Havertz and Vieira can be considered there but we not sure about that their performance as LCM not helping specially Havertz. we can go for tow but if we sign one then it's enough the important he should be natural LCM.

Vieira should be on loan to develop or sold if we get a good enticing offer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Vieira should be on loan to develop.

I think differently, especially after the Guimaraes links.

What Vieira has over Smith Rowe is passing between the lines, over carrying between the lines.

Both useful to have, but I’d prefer Vieira as one of our 8s with Ødegaard, to release players on both sides.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's an ideal veteran squaddie and has been a very good buy. I'm more than happy with another fairly short term contract.

Ideally takes the place of Mo and we bring another in.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom