• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,407
  • Views 842,209

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Even Liverpool fans not really convinced by him at least Jota got that thing in him even if he stink all game but he can score at any moment

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Such a vile, classless guy just like their fans. Can't wait to see him f*ck off
And they say Arteta is classless.

Just a reminder, this is what Klopp started against Sparta Prague, after they won 1-5 away.

Even Arteta isn't this stupid after such a win against easy opponents. Especially when there is a FA Cup match at Old Trafford next Sunday. And now he complains about the schedule.

While Szobozslai & Liverpool relishes being in the thick of a frantic schedule.

You can't make this up. :clap:

mpower2540

Love for personality is linked to success, nobody would tolerate him if he wasn’t a winner.

You get away with more when you’re successful.
Maybe didn't need to be so rude but he was right tbh, the question was really dumb. "Normally intensity is the name of your game so how come it became so difficult in extra time?" I mean why do you think mate? :lol: :lol:

drippin

Maybe didn't need to be so rude but he was right tbh, the question was really dumb. "Normally intensity is the name of your game so how come it became so difficult in extra time?" I mean why do you think mate? :lol: :lol:
Guy got pissed because deep down he knows that he should have rotated more on Thursday after the 1-5 win against Sparta Prague. That's why you want such wins in the 1st leg.

He could have just put more youth on the field and say to them that just try to play for a draw. Then if going badly, substitute better players in.

People complain when Arteta doesn't rotate more when in a title fight, but he has never got such a win against such an opponent in the 1st leg. Klopp made a huge mistake.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dont think the loss impacts their strength in any way to be honest. Injuries are the greatest threat to their success this season IMO.

What they need to, and probably will do is match City for the rest of the season, by their ability and pure will.

Its up to us to do the same if we want to really do something special and make a statement this year.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Dont think the loss impacts their strength in any way to be honest. Injuries are the greatest threat to their success this season IMO.

What they need to, and probably will do is match City for the rest of the season, by their ability and pure will.

Its up to us to do the same if we want to really do something special and make a statement this year.

They'll definitely be demoralized by this loss.

Klopp's reaction yesterday will have not gone unnoticed by his players. Fissures are starting to appear slowly but surely.

drippin

A loss to them is very good in my opinion, because that will affect confidence. It also takes one "back up trophy" away, so it can bring more pressure. Now they go to the break with dropping out of the cup.

Going deeper in the cup would have been just one more game to affect the season, and that would have been Coventry. So they could easily rotate there.

They will also play United on 7.4. at Old Trafford.

mpower2540

Guy got pissed because deep down he knows that he should have rotated more on Thursday after the 1-5 win against Sparta Prague. That's why you want such wins in the 1st leg.

He could have just put more youth on the field and say to them that just try to play for a draw. Then if going badly, substitute better players in.

People complain when Arteta doesn't rotate more when in a title fight, but he has never got such a win against such an opponent in the 1st leg. Klopp made a huge mistake.
I didn’t watch their 2nd leg or even know the strength of the team they put out so it looks like it was an error not to rotate yes.

Liverpool are different to us, they rely on chaos and momentum so from Klopps perspective I can kind of understand why he doesn’t want to change a winning team too much when you’re on a roll. They should’ve won yesterday, they had that game at 2-1 but due to wastefulness contrived to chuck it down the drain. If anything United looked the more fatigued team to me in the 2nd half. I’ve never been convinced by Liverpool, of the 3 teams in the title fight they look the least stable but it’s a testament to Klopps managerial skills they’re still in there.

Also I just like Klopp, he has undeniable charisma while delivering trophies. Likeability/charisma is one of those unfair things in life where you kind of have it or you don’t and despite the consensus from that video Klopp has it for me.

Arteta will get there eventually, he hasn’t got the German accent, quirky personality, booming laugh but if he keeps going at the rate he is he’ll get the respect from delivering results.

drippin

I didn’t watch their 2nd leg or even know the strength of the team they put out so it looks like it was an error not to rotate yes.

Liverpool are different to us, they rely on chaos and momentum so from Klopps perspective I can kind of understand why he doesn’t want to change a winning team too much when you’re on a roll. They should’ve won yesterday, they had that game at 2-1 but due to wastefulness contrived to chuck it down the drain. If anything United looked the more fatigued team to me in the 2nd half. I’ve never been convinced by Liverpool, of the 3 teams in the title fight they look the least stable but it’s a testament to Klopps managerial skills they’re still in there.

Also I just like Klopp, he has undeniable charisma while delivering trophies. Likeability/charisma is one of those unfair things in life where you kind of have it or you don’t and despite the consensus from that video Klopp has it for me.

Arteta will get there eventually, he hasn’t got the German accent, quirky personality, booming laugh but if he keeps going at the rate he is he’ll get the respect from delivering results.
Klopp should have understood that the game might go to overtime. It's a clear mistake after a 1-5 away win against an easy opponent. United was much better in overtime.

Of course Klopp has charisma, but he is not very likeable. His dark side is still quite nasty it seems when things go wrong. I thought he was over that kind of thing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's won 5 major trophies with Liverpool, but still resorts to calling some random person fat after losing out on 1.

What a scummy human, tbh.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's won 5 major trophies with Liverpool, but still resorts to calling some random person fat after losing out on 1.

What a scummy human, tbh.
He didn’t call anybody fat. The “great shape” comment was about the line of questioning.

drippin

He didn’t call anybody fat. The “great shape” comment was about the line of questioning.
Maybe, or maybe he wanted to insult the reporter in a way that is not so obvious. He has it in him, and he is smart.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@GDeep™ when anyone else other than Arsenal is bantered on AM...

article-2055133-0024C4A000000258-102_310x195.jpg

...always the first one there too, warra guy!

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom