• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,407
  • Views 840,894

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Slot is the fall guy after their great manager Klopp, Id say.

Think they still want Xabi, but to come in after the weight of expectations set by Klopp has been removed.

Malky

Established Member
Do not envy Slot stepping into Klopps shoes, he's got his work cut out for him - He's not exactly the man the Pool fans were asking for, and he's got a rebuild on his hands. Some big names will need replaced shortly - Salah, Van Dijk, Robertson, Allison, etc, are all in their 30s.
I'm not exactly a huge Klopp fan, but he's an incredible manager and he's been excellent for the league. Its all fell apart now, but the fact they've been in a title fight with how poor their midfield is, and with the injuries they've had, can't be overlooked.
Will Liverpool have patience with Slott? Because it feels like things are going to get rough for them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

@GDeep™ is probably right, Klopp probably made some snide comment about Salah's recent form and was sarcastic about him doing something in the game and Salah got heated about it. When things aren't going well the real Jurgen rears his ugly head and smelly breath. I've said this for years the nice guy act is a front. He'll berate anyone and throw anyone under the bus if things don't go his way.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

@GDeep™ is probably right, Klopp probably made some snide comment about Salah's recent form and was sarcastic about him doing something in the game and Salah got heated about it. When things aren't going well the real Jurgen rears his ugly head and smelly breath. I've said this for years the nice guy act is a front. He'll berate anyone and throw anyone under the bus if things don't go his way.
Come on Mo. Atleast hit the target this time eh. Then act all surprised what did I say 😳

Thrice

I doubt that tbh. He's a sore loser, but he's not going to throw his players under the bus. I think it's more likely that Salah didn't take sitting on the bench so well and Klopp didn't like his body language when he was about to bring him on.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
GIF by Christmas FM

Salah in his Mourinho era. I love it and I think I deserve it.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom