• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: No More Mr Nice Kai

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rattata

If Arteta manages to punch the striker gene into him we got a great player but I'm not really convinced this will happen. I have to say this was the most striker like performance we got from him all season. 4 shots on target is surely a season high for Havertz.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
His run timings and the way he bends them are brilliant. Such a donkey sometimes, but he's done a lot right.

I think he's a thinker. Very tactically astute, but you could see in two very similar situations the first one where he should shoot, influenced the latter, where he clearly should have passed. Overthinking things. Indecisiveness seems to play a part in this, resulting in passes without conviction, and weak shots.

If you could get him finishing with confidence it would be lovely. But he's really not done bad.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Probably a player we never will fully understand. He will frustrate you often enough in a match and then still will have his 2-3 briliant actions.

His pace is really underrated. Easily outpaced them for the third goal.
Learn about football.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Except for the bad pass instead of shot he was good in the first half as well. His other 2 chances were good saves by the gk and immediately AM wants him subbed off. He had a great game.

Overall 10 non penalty goals. No way he's a flop.
This☝️may be closer
I said he had a mixed 1st half due mainly to a couple of poor decisions in front of goal but some of his play was very good.

The 2 goals in the 2nd half were class.

Too many on AM are overly emotional or don't know ball.

Gooner_girl14

I'm convinced Arteta will only make him better. Should have scored a hatrick tonight but we'll settle for the brace. I was worried that he'd go into his shell after a couple of poor decisions in the first half, nice to see that wasn't the case. 2 very good finishes from him, good to see the strength to hold off the defender for his first too. Also think he's linking up better with his team mates - little flicks and knock downs (even a backheel!) are really coming together.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Thought he was excellent. Didn't follow AM during the game and I thought first half he was frustrating but did alright, second half was something else.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom