• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

LittleMo

Think this guy suffers the most from our lack of CF presence. He’s been solid recently but it looks to me like he’s fighting against his instincts to whip the ball across cos he knows no one will be there?

There was a lovely cross field curling ball he played for Lacazette in the second half, he just didn’t have the pace to make something of it.

He puzzles me tbh Tierney. Sometimes he looks like he’s come from league 2 and other moments he can do something fantastic.
I agree. I think both he and Cedric struggled for options last night as when they had the ball there’s often nobody in or even near enough the box for a decent run in. They end up either passing it back/sideways or forward to the winger because putting in the box is just sending it to Alisson or Van Dijk.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This was perfect ball Tierney played at 2nd half to laca. In summer we really need to get this CF that has great body strength and pace.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Really good performance from him last night. Kept up with Mane and Salah and whipped in some beautiful crosses. I'm glad he fixed himself up for the game.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Need to be more smart going forward it's not all about kick and run. Watch your national teammate Robertson and learn.

Defensively he improved massively imo

Last edited:

StefanB

His passing was very good today. Also very good against Liverpool.

His defending has also been near perfect the last 2 games. Yet, people find a way to bash him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
His passing was very good today. Also very good against Liverpool.

His defending has also been near perfect the last 2 games. Yet, people find a way to bash him.
I think more dissapointed with him offensively because he was excellent in this area. Hopefully he'll get this ability back agree his defending been excellent this season

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Better offensively and in defence today. Could be cuter going forward but was good. Looked a bit less exhausted too and bounced back well from midweek

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Congrats on your first goal for your country Kieran, that will mean a lot to him.

It was funny that he looked quite annoyed after scoring though, probably after realising his first goal was from an assist from that little fugly goblin McGinn.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Too bad that the quote is from the club website after signing his 2026 contract. But like I said, I can't see Tierney being too attacted to Spanish beaches, or Real paying enough for us to sell him. He rather does Win Hof method in Britain.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom