• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the beauty of Madrid they just carve teams open in an instant. The anxiety this must cause for the likes of Pep and Tuchel who crave control but know you're against a dangerous opponent that cannot really be controlled.

Carlo empowers his players and encourages creativity. Also the flexibility of their setup makes them unpredictable especially how their front three is used as well as players like Valverde making those third man runs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Girona the man city owned club are 4-2 up against Barca this result will mean Girona qualify to CL and Madrid are la liga champions.

seem most leagues are done only PL remain unclear who to win it even tho we know what gonna happen

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jude doing what Kane couldn't do to this day by age 20.

Los Angeles Basketball GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gutierrez and Savio are tow players i really like from this Girona team in positions we need the issue these guys owned by man city their overload will tell them not sell these guys to us.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Gutierrez and Savio are tow players i really like from this Girona team in positions we need the issue these guys owned by man city their overload will tell them not sell these guys to us.
Or they will sell them to us and they'll be trojan horses like Jesus and Chernobyl Ken.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom