• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Halend

Arteta won't ditch this guy, no matter if he wasn't the 1st choice back then. He was the best choice. It's a total win for Arsenal, Arteta & Edu and co. And Trossard.

I'm pretty certain now that Arsenal will buy Gyökeres, and keep Jesus and Trossard as the winger rotation players.

Everybody wins. Anything more is a bonus.

Such a beast. A mix of Alexis & Cazorla, and he has the output to prove it. He has materialized every vision we could have imagined that January.

We desperately need a outlet on the wing, Trossard and Jesus just don't have that kind of pace in transition.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We desperately need a outlet on the wing, Trossard and Jesus just don't have that kind of pace in transition.
Sure, I'm fine with getting Williams or Malen, but my preference is to get a top DMF/CMF, Gyökeres and Diomande first.

So I totally understand if Arsenal doesn't have the funds for a winger, and goes with Saka, Martinelli, Jesus and Trossard for another year. I can't see Arteta selling Trossard with his output and quality as a rotational player.

He isn't a player who should be on Nelson minutes. Next season there is likely even Nwaneri who can start coming to the team from the wings.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Should've passed to Martinelli against City.... Martinelli vs Liverpool wasn't quite that bad and he was more criticized for it. Trossard is becoming more selfish lately.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He's our Jota. Both players are used as a first forward/winger off the bench and are their teams best finishers.

At present, for me jury is still out who should be starting left winger.

Martinelli - Brilliant last season (our best player after Ødegaard and Saka) but hasn't been as consistent and isn't having the same impact this season.

Jesus - The most creative, has the ability to create something out of nothing but isn't clinical enough.

Trossard - Best finisher, tricky dribbler but lacks endurance to keep to the same standard throughout a full match. Appears to have a bigger impact coming off the bench.

Jota on the other hand I would start ahead of either Diaz or Darwin.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Guys.. I will be very surprised if Arsenal has the money to buy a pacy winger this year, especially with the current wage of Williams.

Trossard's output with his minutes has been out of this world for Arsenal. He won't be sold, Arteta understands squad cohesion. You don't replace too many players in one season at this point.

This is a big game player, and they don't grow on trees. It's very risky to buy a new young player from another league. This is not FIFA or Football Manager. You sell him and you will see him light up another team, and be gutted. Just like Brighton fans are. Next year at most, and he doesn't deserve Nelson minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Easily best finisher at club he always put it far corner if we go far in CL it's thanks to him goal against Porto and today hopefully at Allianz too.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Elite composure when it comes to finishing. We need another guy who can finish like him, one with pace and physicality

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our best finisher, we need to use him more but not burn him out at the same time.

Think going forward we keep him of course, but I think we also need a winger who gives us what Martinelli does, pacey and dribbling ability out wide.

But love this player, and I think he loves being here too. Will probably call himself a Gunner once he’s retired.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Our best sub option always. When he starts he can be underwhelming, but when ask to sub on we are always hopeful and excited.

Clutch final 3rd player

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom