• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What's with being their cheerleader today?! We've heard....they're 2-3 years away. You've made your point. I'm just surprised you've not mentioned Arteta yet
Do you see people tagging me? It isn’t a controversial point or even cheerleading. Ps no one died and made you my editor. When you are part of the famous @drippin Benghazi investigation it is incumbent you provide adequate documentation; don’t you know anything about AM or the legal system?

Farzad Stoned

No one cares about Carabao Cup, it's bottom of the barrel cup. It's worse than Conference League.

They need to sell most of their players. Even Shaw is a sick note. Dalot and Wan-Bissaka they can maybe keep as squad players.

Ten Hag has had huge luck in his results in the past years. The underlying metrics tell a totally different story. And that's why their future looks so bleak. The level of the squad is worse than the tables would suggest.
Ok but they were 3rd and 6th in this league, we were 5th season before we were second last year and challenging. The league is so weak post covid they could easily vault to contention especially if Lfc fall off post Klopp and City gets whacked by serious sanctions. Both these assumptions are pretty safe bets

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Ok but they were 3rd and 6th in this league, we were 5th season before we were second last year and challenging. The league is so weak post covid they could easily vault to contention especially if Lfc fall off post Klopp and City gets whacked by serious sanctions. Both these assumptions are pretty safe bets
That's not happening

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

And what in their squad and performances do you see that you can compare it to Arsenal at that point? When Arteta and Edu had already done part of the clearout.

Ten Hag's hit rate for transfers has been horrendous so they are at a similar situation as they have been for 10 years since Fergie left.

Liverpool won't fall off below United even if Klopp leaves. Their squads have a night and day difference.

Farzad Stoned

And what in their squad and performances do you see that you can compare it to Arsenal at that point? When Arteta and Edu had already done part of the clearout.

Ten Hag's hit rate for transfers has been horrendous so they are at a similar situation as they have been for 10 years since Fergie left.

Liverpool won't fall off below United even if Klopp leaves. Their squads have a night and day difference.
New ownership group, new acquisition team. ETH is not a dof and not all his transfers have been bad either way. We know it is hard to replace a legendary long time manager. They may buck the trend but their core is ageing and i think they will be impacted by Klopp’s loss.

You do remember Mik finishing 8th twice right? So by that measure ETH not doing bad but they may get someone new. The league is weaker post Covid so they don’t need to be as good

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

New ownership group, new acquisition team. ETH is not a dof and not all his transfers have been bad either way. We know it is hard to replace a legendary long time manager. They may buck the trend but their core is ageing and i think they will be impacted by Klopp’s loss.

You do remember Mik finishing 8th twice right? So by that measure ETH not doing bad but they may get someone new. The league is weaker post Covid so they don’t need to be as good
In any case it's not going to be 2 years. 3 years is the absolute minimum for where they are, and if you compare to Arsenal's development.

Even Tottenham has a much better squad than them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The problem is Ten Hag is conflicted about sticking with Ole ball or playing a more controlled style like us or City.

I think if he'd went full Ole, they'd have gotten 4th at a canter.

The likes of pool and City were scared of peak Ole ball. The only weakness of Ole ball was the inability to breakdown deep blocks.
I don't think they the players to play like us or City.

You can be sure though that they will play on the counter against us, and they definitely have the players to do that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GLEb-hdWwAAhG2v

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sorry it's from Fabrizio but this is hilarious:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
58 I believe the season before they hired this gimp. So they need 8 points from their last 6 matches to equal the worst points total. Anything less, it's their worst PL season points wise.
Yeah with thier remaining fixture it's criminal they don't go above that Sheffield Burnley And Crystal Palace before playing us

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Ten Hag... "I think a new forward should be our main priority"

Yanited... ""New forward? Fam, we want a new manager!"

Ten Hag: "We're woefully short of firepower upfront. We need a new forward.

Ratcliffe: "Erik, here's £5, why don't you buy yourself a kitkat?"

Turns to Berrada: "I want him & that tw*t Murtough gone by the time I get back from St. Bart's."

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom