• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trying to think of the word I’d use to describe it and I think it would be ‘delicious’.

Warms my heart to see how the mighty have fallen. Think they’ve surpassed our banter years. I know we had some shockers of score lines but “this is Manchester United” as the likes of Neville like to exclaim.
Oh they definitely have because there's no excuse. Our banter years occurred in large part because we were totally broke due to the stadium debt and were in a perpetual cycle of having to sell our best players to keep going. They're spending like drunken sailors to regress while their iconic stadium falls into disrepair, people are getting electrocuted and made sick by raw chicken and they're now not embarrassed to be celebrating surviving against the likes of Coventry by a millimeter.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They're spending like drunken sailors to regress while their iconic stadium falls into disrepair, people are getting electrocuted and made sick by raw chicken and they're now not embarrassed to be celebrating surviving against the likes of Coventry by a millimeter.
Given their known problems with toilets at OT, I am sure that @Sapient Hawk would change their diet from raw chicken to something more special for increasing the misery of those clogged toilets even more 🥦 🍛 :lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Pulp Fiction basement energy.

Which one’s in the gimp suit though?

Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

Batman

So Neville thinks EtH should stay if they win the FA Cup, lol I guarantee you he would be calling for Arteta's head if Arsenal were as pathetic as this United team.
It shows you that the rot at United is so severe that even rodents with silverware have lowered their standards.

Batman

I never thought I would say this, but I am warming to Maupay. Guys quite funny.
What I will grudgingly respect about him is that at least he understands he's a meme and not a serious footballer. At least he's not pretending like Antony and Richarlison.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom