• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Joke of a "coach". Bald egg head was supporting Overmars' dirty tricks and now lost it in the prem. Should be sacked tonight, bad vibes for the prem

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Onana - Convinced he thinks near post goals don't count. ****

AWB - Not a real footballer. ****
Case - Pathetic. Incompetent. And. Really. ****
Evans - Legend. ****
Dalot - An actual *****. ****

Mainoo - Should probably leave for his own good. ****.
Eriksen - Only Man Utd could make literally dying not the worst thing you've ever endured. ****
Mount - Thank feck we spent £55m on him. ****

Antony - Pretty good... Or you know, the absolute worst footballer to ever play for us. Beyond ****.
Hojlund - Is starting to understand why Martial is injured all the time. ****.
Garnacho - Lionel Messi didn't have to go though this. ****

ETH - Was probably entertained.
Just a trailer before @Oxeki gives us the main picture

The last line about ETH :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With the title race being this close it'll come down to us against Arsenal soon.

I know the standard line would be fight for every pts. But with nothing to play for and possibly City winning 4 in a row.

What says the caf?

PS: I dont think it'll come to that, but by the stroke of luck we're winning that game

A City title is infinitely better than Arsenal winning it.

Any trophies won by 115 charges is irrelevant and utterly meaningless to me.

How would you even be able to tell if this United side was intentionally tanking?

It hurts infinitely more to watch a proper club like Arsenal or Liverpool win the league than City.

Just play like we normally do and concede a billion shots like always and it'll happen naturally

We are are throwing points against anyone so whatever.

As if Utd could choose whether to beat Arsenal or not :lol:

Why don’t people want Arsenal to win. I get we were fierce rivals during the SAF Wenger years. But they’ve been irrelevant for 15 years. I get Arteta is like a little annoying horse fly.

at least them winning prevents four in a row and in fairness it shows that a club can come from so far behind, build a good team and start competing again with the right structure and good signings

I’d be very surprised if Arsenal don’t beat us regardless

Throwing points? We will get properly shafted.

They will score at least 4

Ten post-Moyes years. I'm just fecking exhausted and I feel stupid believing (before every single game) that something could finally change... somehow.

It's not worth my attention, my time and I've given those managers, those players many many opportunities to prove me wrong.

I'm done.

See you in six days

I don't even feel disappointed anymore.

Anyone who is Ten Hag IN at this point in time is a WUM.

This is beyond David fecking Moyes level trash. I can't believe it.

Back in the day we could lose a hard-fought away match 1-0 and I'd be pissed and my weekend would be ruined.

Now, we regularly get dicked 4-0 by lower half sides and I feel nothing. Just pure numbness and apathy.

It was beyond David Moyes level of trash a longtime ago. This is the worst any big club has been in my lifetime.

It’s a complete waste of time watching it on tv so I just feel sorry for the fans spending time and money going to the games. Likely to get even worse against Arsenal as well.

Mourinho, Ole, Van Gaal and even Moyes IMO could at least get a tune out of their United sides. Yes we were inconsistent, ****e even at some stage but this is another level. I don't feel confident going into any match, not even against a relegation threatened side. That was never the case with the previous managers.

I checked out months ago but still watch every game. Just emotionless towards us. It's sad. No reaction if we score or concede. Never hated a bunch of players or a manager more.

Don’t need to throw a thing, they will pummel us to an inch of our lives

They can't hurt me anymore.

Unless by some freak miracle we can get Martinez and Varane back for the last few games I expect us to concede a minimum of three goals in each one.

Pathetic, we can't even equal the points tally from Moyes season after this result tonight.

Even if we win all 3 remaining games we still finish less than 2013/14

The scorelines **** but honestly was more infuriated after the Brentford game. Tonight was entirely predictable.

Monday night against Palace away. Had a sense that it was going to be a good Palace performance, but feck me this is a new low

18 shots against us this week, 10 on target, 1 off the post and 4 goals conceeded

Make it stop.

Can't wait to hear what EtH has to say...

Arsenal winning the league would be the starkest reminder of how far we have fallen. They had a plan, they had good transfers, got in a manager with good ideas who they stuck with. They turned it around in a short time because of this - no 'oil money' excuses for us.

Is anyone surprised anymore? We keep doing the same **** every single game and nothing changes.

Surely that has to be it? I don't see how he continues at this point

Another pathetic performance, injuries are no excuse for players not putting in the proper effort.

Palace looking like real 4 top contenders under a new manager

Man United looking like relegation candidates next season

Honestly it's funny to watch at this point

Meant to have aspirations for the title, what with this lot? Bahaha!

This club is shattered. This team is in pieces.

Writing on the wall. Inevitable now, unfortunately.

Dread to think what Arsenal, Newcastle and Brighton will do to this team

Undoubtably the worst performance I've ever seen from a utd team and I've watched them since the early 60's. Never seen a goalkeeper that bad either.

Congratulations Bayern on your new manager, we will miss Erik

We are now where we deserve to be in the table based off our performances this season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

@Oxeki u been slacking lately

I want a full report from redcafe pls

Before @Oxeki finds some gems at the Caf, let's take a minute to look back at August, where four clowns look ahead to the season.

@Oxeki getting ready to go to Redcafe:

gabriel jesus estilo GIF by SE Palmeiras

Just a trailer before @Oxeki gives us the main picture

Done bosses

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Reminder that some people were suggesting that Man United had a better season last year because we both got top 4 but they got a Carabao cup.

Shows how important is to look at things with nuance, it was obvious only one of the 2 teams would compete for the title this season.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Reminder that some people were suggesting that Man United had a better season last year because we both got top 4 but they got a Carabao cup.

Shows how important is to look at things with nuance, it was obvious only one of the 2 teams would compete for the title this season.

Its always better to win titles than dont win titles.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Everyone is making the assumption that Ratcliffe is unhappy with 7 Hag but a pro-Brexit Tory dimwit seeing his club crash out of Europe has to be pleased with this display.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Spot on. I was chatting to my friends about this recently. It’s a pathetic generic football fan opinion to claim it’s a better season because you won a Mickey Mouse cup, while Arsenal went almost all the way for the PL title.

I said it last year to my colleagues saying United had a better year, we have had a great season because we have proven we are a top side. United hadn't done that at all and just had a half trophy to their name.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom