• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Revan said:

It was beyond David Moyes level of trash a longtime ago. This is the worst any big club has been in my lifetime.

Honestly I think this is indicative that most of their fans weren't fans before their success

86/87 - 11th 56 points
87/88 - 2nd 81 points
88/89 -11th 51 points
89/90 - 13th 48 points
90/91 - 6th 59 points - banners wanting Fergie out but they won the Cup

Granted you have to be in your 40s to remember this, but so many of their fans are in their 40s and 50s and don't remember it, because they weren't fans then.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Onana is not a bad goalkeeper, but at United the communication between the defense and the goalkeeper is non-existent and Onana is often forced into bad decisions.

There’s a theme with Mitch, I wouldn’t bother. I believe Onana is up there in terms of shots saved and other metrics.

Utd is the reality for ball playing goalkeepers like him and Raya when they don’t have Saliba/Gabriel/etc infront of them. You need to be in a dominant team otherwise you are better off with a traditional keeper.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
More Redcafe entertainment

Onana - Convinced he thinks near post goals don't count. ****

AWB - Not a real footballer. ****
Case - Pathetic. Incompetent. And. Really. ****
Evans - Legend. ****
Dalot - An actual *****. ****

Mainoo - Should probably leave for his own good. ****.
Eriksen - Only Man Utd could make literally dying not the worst thing you've ever endured. ****
Mount - Thank feck we spent £55m on him. ****

Antony - Pretty good... Or you know, the absolute worst footballer to ever play for us. Beyond ****.
Hojlund - Is starting to understand why Martial is injured all the time. ****.
Garnacho - Lionel Messi didn't have to go though this. ****

ETH - Was probably entertained.

I dont think there is a single team in the PL that i wouldnt do a straight swap of players with. The 1-2 teams with worse players will at least be cheaper and easier to get rid off.

We have a dreadful squad that noone will take from us even if we pay them to do so, Sir Jim is gonna have to fork upp 100s of millions just to buy the **** out.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
There’s a theme with Mitch, I wouldn’t bother. I believe Onana is up there in terms of shots saved and other metrics.

Utd is the reality for ball playing goalkeepers like him and Raya when they don’t have Saliba/Gabriel/etc infront of them. You need to be in a dominant team otherwise you are better off with a traditional keeper.

Everyone could see that an elite shot stopped in De Gea saved United 10-20 points every season. So what does Eth do, get a ball playing keeper who isn't an elite shot stopper when he doesn't even have ball playing midfielders and give up 20 shots per game

Eth even said United didn't have the players to play possession football and accepted counter attacking football where they'd concede 20 shots per game. Yet he's let his elite shot stopped leave on a free and signed a ball playing keeper who isn't an elite shot stopper. It's beyond stupid. @Farzad Stoned still rate this clown over Arteta?

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Everyone could see that an elite shot stopped in De Gea saved United 10-20 points every season. So what does Eth do, get a ball playing keeper who isn't an elite shot stopper when he doesn't even have ball playing midfielders and give up 20 shots per game

Bingo.

ArnSarn

Yeah, In the current situation, we all should laugh at them but I think the new owner of MAN U will bring some fortunes for them.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Yeah, In the current situation, we all should laugh at them but I think the new owner of MAN U will bring some fortunes for them.

We'll see, he has no track record in football. In theory he could do a Tod Boely. It will also take a long time to turn things around and their entitled fanbase may not have the patience for an Arteta like project. Let's not forget it took us 3 1/2 years to finish 5th and build on that with a title challenge. They are now around the same situation we were when Arteta came in. They need to clear out everyone over the age of 21 bar perhaps Martinez and Mount. The rest are just rotten.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom