• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yeah, In the current situation, we all should laugh at them but I think the new owner of MAN U will bring some fortunes for them.
It’s embarrassing to mention the guy coming from City having astute financial management and sound fiscal strategy. Come on.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Everyone could see that an elite shot stopped in De Gea saved United 10-20 points every season. So what does Eth do, get a ball playing keeper who isn't an elite shot stopper when he doesn't even have ball playing midfielders and give up 20 shots per game

Eth even said United didn't have the players to play possession football and accepted counter attacking football where they'd concede 20 shots per game. Yet he's let his elite shot stopped leave on a free and signed a ball playing keeper who isn't an elite shot stopper. It's beyond stupid. @Farzad Stoned still rate this clown over Arteta?
I rate Arteta lowly because i am a first hand witness to years of his bad decisions. Really with even the weakest City team than we have seen in years; he totally bungled last season’s league. It was gross negligence that cost us league. Look at United and Lfc even City a shell of recent past. Then look at the trophies he hasn’t won. I will rate him like a league winning manager when and if he does it.

HattoriHanzo

I rate Arteta lowly because i am a first hand witness to years of his bad decisions. Really with even the weakest City team than we have seen in years; he totally bungled last season’s league. It was gross negligence that cost us league. Look at United and Lfc even City a shell of recent past. Then look at the trophies he hasn’t won. I will rate him like a league winning manager when and if he does it.
You are really deluded.
City a shell of recent past?
Weakest City team in years that has won the treble last year?
And all those "stronger" City teams couldn't do it before.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It’s not his call to decide another man’s retirement though. Carragher only saying what we are all thinking anyways.

Completely agree; I actually found it refreshing for Carra to be so blunt about it - easily could have stuck to canned platitudes.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There’s a theme with Mitch, I wouldn’t bother. I believe Onana is up there in terms of shots saved and other metrics.

Utd is the reality for ball playing goalkeepers like him and Raya when they don’t have Saliba/Gabriel/etc infront of them. You need to be in a dominant team otherwise you are better off with a traditional keeper.
Yeah. Onana hasn't been fantastic in the PL. But he's hardly United's biggest issue. If you swap him and Raya, you could make the argument that both teams would be in the exact same position.

Buhry

Established Member

average_chippy_in_the_uk

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Saw this yesterday but just took in how wild this is on live tv 😂 Carragher is a menace lmao
It’s so tasteless tbh. As an ex pro I would have expected more from him. But it’s easy to do it own a foreigner. He would never say the same about Evans who is even more than. Atleast casemiro played out of position

TornadoTed

Established Member
As a short 'ish term appointment I don't think Southgate would be that bad a choice to be honest. He's a pretty crap coach tactically and overly negative but seems very professional, a good man motivator and gets on well with the press.

With the right help from his ally Ashworth both in culling the deadwood and recruiting the right players he could bring some semblance of order, discipline, unity and pride back to the club.

Of course I hate the ****s and hope they fail miserably 🤣

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It’s so tasteless tbh. As an ex pro I would have expected more from him. But it’s easy to do it own a foreigner. He would never say the same about Evans who is even more than. Atleast casemiro played out of position
He didn't actually say those words ( I was watching and didn't hear him say it), the tweeter was paraphrasing him saying he's basically done in this league

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom