• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mad Jens Lehmann

IslingtonBornandbred

So, where is Jens on a matchday? Is he allowed in the changing room?

Honest question. Haven't see him on the bench or behind the scenes. Thought, his presence and voice would best be served actually with the players on a matchday.

Wierd.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Of course this has happened ffs :lol:

And of course it has to be Lehmann, at Rosicky's testimonial they had to retake a planned penalty for Tomas as Lehmann saved it, then had to beg Jens to let Rozza's 9 year old son score in it...man is all business first and I love it!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who needs The Invincibles anyway...

s-l1200.webp

...go back to the forgotten OG name the club initially called the achievement 🔥

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Keown on talksport said the rest of the Invincibles knew of it and approved of it. So it seems he did it for the group and didn't go into business for himself.
It is quite different than what I thought or the headlines made it out to be.

“We have 28 players and 12 staff members, which includes the boss,” he added. “The company has not been set up yet because we’re still preparing. There will be one or two events here very soon where we give something back to the people. Everybody will be a shareholder of the company. It’s easier to get all the members of our group in one company because you have costs and income created. The company gets the revenue and then hopefully everything is shared. If we have income, we are going to do something for a charity.”

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom