• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Thiago Motta off the top of my head. Good player, strong mentally and young well as a coach now. Risky but getable.
But thats the point. Risky. Slightly overachieving with a mid-table Serie A club does nothing to suggest a better option than the person leading us to two title challenges in a row.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think MIkel is a good coach and he needs more time but you can't say he hasn't done a wonderful job bringing us back up. The question is can he take us to that next level?

If not, there are two names I would look at: Ruben Amorim OR Luis Enrique.

I think if we want long term you pick Amorim and see if he can do it but if you want instant you bring in Enrique.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
But thats the point. Risky. Slightly overachieving with a mid-table Serie A club does nothing to suggest a better option than the person leading us to two title challenges in a row.
Fair enough points. The original poster asked for a name, so I gave one. As @asukru says, Luis Enrique and Ruben Amorin are also options. The former will probably give instant success and the latter was wanted by Aston Villa over Emery and is now courted by Liverpool. There are options and nobody is without risk. Graham and Wenger appointments were risky but at some stage, it may be more risky to stick. Arteta is entering his final year iirc and probably stays, so it's a moot point.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom