• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over

Happy Sport GIF by DAZN

Five! Half way there...

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I understand that Bissouma was getting tapped by Liverpool for about a year now, but we could have done it, make him the highest-paid footballer in our club. make a statement. Don't bring a flashy kid that gave us 3 months of football on loan and a defender? make a statement, get us excited. We all knew our biggest problem was in midfield, why not going all-in for Bissouma?

I cant anymore. I just cant.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’ve got £60m worth of summer transfer fees on the bench. These players were signed to be backups and replace players that are starting today. When **** like that happens I don’t want to hear any **** about the players Arteta is missing. ****ing ****.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Your boys Holdini and Chafu have been made to look like league 2 players here.

Drink it in.

Both were brilliant last season. Chambers is much better RB. Kola is LB. These back 3 as known probably only played 1 training session together is that.

Shows Arteta getting tactics wrong again.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We could have forfeited this game. At least we'd only lost by three goals and 3 points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No goal scored no wins still clueless going forward our players that make mistakes they keep doing it so nothing changing even after heavy spending its disgusting really we acting like serious club but on pitch we act like relegation team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Remember when HSG said he's not I Jury prone because he arrived already injured? I think about that a lot
Yeah, he told me I was wrong to say Tierney missed nearly half the PL games since he's been here because he was already injured at the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom