• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maniche

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
burnsjed said:
Winters in Britain are pretty mild compared to most places, ok it can rain a lot but it doesn't get anywhere near as cold as it does in other parts in Europe and certainly nothing like the U.S

the US? our winters are all different depending on where you are... although it does get pretty cold in North Dakota or Wisconsin... but you want harsh winters, go to Saskachewan or Alberta or the Northwest/Yukon Territories in Canada.. there you have to plug in your car to a heater overnight or you will never start it in the morning.. heh

Canuck

Established Member
I believe we even have a member in here from 'Winter-peg' Manitoba.
Freeze your nipples off on a warm Feb. day.

Nothing like Christmas in Miami to shut ol' Bing Crosby up...

Gurgen

Established Member
pha2er said:
Gurgen said:
He is whining c**t who once tried to get his own teammate sent off in an international. Don't want him anywhere near Arsenal.

huh, who did he try to get sent off? that's just not on :evil:

At Euro 2004 he tried to get his Porto teammate Alenichev sent off. Maniche was rolling on the floor (as always), and Alenichev gently passed the ball to him. Maniche then grabbed his stomach in agony and tried to make it look like Alenichev had blasted the ball in his gut. Sums up Portugese footballers really. Deco is exactly the same, I remember him asking for a yellow when Portugal were 7-0 up.

invisibleman18

Established Member
oh i thought by teammate you mean a fellow portugal player so couldnt work out what you were getting at.
just like rivaldo against turkey in the world cup where he fell down holding his face when the ball was passed to him.
and when blanc got sent off in the WC98 semi, his elbow went near the guys face when jumping up for a header, and the croatian went down like a sack of potatoes, causing blanc to miss the final.

hate ****s like that. solskjaer did it to campbell at highbury aswell a couple of years ago, put him out of the cup final.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Canuck said:
I believe we even have a member in here from 'Winter-peg' Manitoba.
Freeze your nipples off on a warm Feb. day.

Nothing like Christmas in Miami to shut ol' Bing Crosby up...

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say............

el jefe

GoonerGurjit said:
Poor Maniche had to find out the hard way that money's not the most important thing in life.
Hell, I would be willing to find this out the hard way. :)

burnsjed

Established Member
USArsenal said:
burnsjed said:
Winters in Britain are pretty mild compared to most places, ok it can rain a lot but it doesn't get anywhere near as cold as it does in other parts in Europe and certainly nothing like the U.S

the US? our winters are all different depending on where you are... although it does get pretty cold in North Dakota or Wisconsin... but you want harsh winters, go to Saskachewan or Alberta or the Northwest/Yukon Territories in Canada.. there you have to plug in your car to a heater overnight or you will never start it in the morning.. heh
and the winter in London is a dopddle compared to mid-west and say NJ & NY

burnsjed

Established Member
USArsenal said:
could be, if i had the slightest idea of what "dopddle" meant.. heh
hahaha, doddle my friend.
The weather in London is pretty mild though during the winter compared to most places a football player would apply his trade.
Moved to Chicago from London a few years ago, and though the blue sky every morning is nice, it is bloody cold.
In London, I didn't even wear a heavy coat, though the grey skies were a tad depressing!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
oh, Chicago.. that explains it.. they dont call it "The Windy City" for nothing... any city on the southern end of any one of the 5 Great Lakes is horrible in the winter... i used to live in Rochester, NY (at the southern tip of Lake Ontario) and the winters there are 10 times as bad as they are down here in NJ... it briefly gets cold here for a time during January & February, but it is typically mild here as well.. of course, the further south you go..........................

burnsjed

Established Member
USArsenal said:
oh, Chicago.. that explains it.. they dont call it "The Windy City" for nothing... any city on the southern end of any one of the 5 Great Lakes is horrible in the winter... i used to live in Rochester, NY (at the southern tip of Lake Ontario) and the winters there are 10 times as bad as they are down here in NJ... it briefly gets cold here for a time during January & February, but it is typically mild here as well.. of course, the further south you go..........................

was a culture shock!

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom