• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maniche

would like him at arsenal without doubt, but i doubt it will happen although i thought he was very close to joining use the summer before last if vieria went to Real Mardrid.

el jefe

he mentioned the weather as one of the things he dislikes most about russia. so as others have suggested, england probably wouldn't be his ideal destination. he would be a solid addition to our midfield though. even though he had a poor season for porto last year, he was one of portugal's stars at euro 2004. obviously, dynamo isn't going to release him from his contract as he has requested them to do.

brianfrance

Established Member
he mentioned the weather as one of the things he dislikes most about russia. so as others have suggested, england probably wouldn't be his ideal destination.

I know english weather isn't that great, but compared to russian's, english weather is california lol

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
yeah, but you have to compare it to Portugal weather.. Russia may be horrible weather, but winters in England are no picnic either...

Jkreffer

Established Member
It wouldn't be a bad move. We were linked with him last year as a Vieira replacement and it sounded like a good idea then. Would definetley strengthen the side.

wer

would love him here, heard Roma(when to their forum to see if Chivu is avaliable) is also interested if hes on a free cause they are Broke. :lol:

Chips&CurrySauce

Like Gurgen said, you can't compare Englands temperate climate to Russia.. Even in Winter englands weather is relatively mild, in London the temperature hardly ever drop below zero... Even places like Milan, Turin, Munich are much colder than London in the Winter... Englands weather is actually quite mild.. The problem is it bloody rains all the time! Having said that I've never really rated Maniche.

burnsjed

Established Member
Winters in Britain are pretty mild compared to most places, ok it can rain a lot but it doesn't get anywhere near as cold as it does in other parts in Europe and certainly nothing like the U.S

nidza7

Established Member
I think he had a cultural shock,Russia is so different to continental Europe,not to mention Portugal,and weather is just an exuse IMO,think he could be just fine in UK.

Gurgen

Established Member
He is whining **** who once tried to get his own teammate sent off in an international. Don't want him anywhere near Arsenal.

justjoe

i think he is the type of player we need ball winner that can score us a few goals. i was well excited when he was gamma join us a few summers ago.

Army of Me

Established Member
Gurgen said:
He is whining c**t who once tried to get his own teammate sent off in an international. Don't want him anywhere near Arsenal.

huh, who did he try to get sent off? that's just not on :evil:

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom