• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Mudi

Tbh, the next 2 weeks I'm the biggest Sp**s fan if Villa drops points against Brighton.

For me, their game against City needs to have a meaning. If they lose, they would have bottled top 4 and if they win or draw, they would have helped us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I don't mind this, as seeing other teams win the league at their ground is the closest they will ever get to winning it...I just wish their fans took this moment in more...

Arsenal_Celebrate_02_040425.jpg

... seeing a team win a Unbeaten Championship at your ground, their fans should have realised how historic it was!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Any club that allows its existence to be defined by its inferiority to a local rival can only break free of that either by going down the leagues and returning phoenix style, or with a massive wodge of dosh and a great manager, that has a similarly transformative effect. The very fact that their entire fan base would prefer to stop us winning the league than get top 4 and the massive impact that brings tells you all you need to know
This is quite similar to what Ange said. He likened it to looking over the neighbours fence whilst everyone around you was building a nice pad.

We really have to dig some posts from AM where some were creaming themselves over Ange, Maddison, Vicario etc earlier in the season. It always looked like not gonna last with lots of luck in few games as well.

I still have scars after being attacked by the mob for questioning Ange and hating him with every fiber in my body.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom