• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Yooo you time travelled back to November fml haha.
100% my brother's doing who used my laptop and this account!
Below is the post you were replying to. It turned out to be spot on. That's how we should view any early promise from the Spuds until they do something over a whole season that deserves to be taken seriously.
They are basically Leeds of the last few seasons with better players.

They will get found out pretty soon and drop back into a Top 6 fight

Reactions: Xln

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nod GIF

I feel like all my posts on him and Sp**s since then have basically just been...

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Maddar16

EBL turning on Mik and Klopp to stand up for the Aussie?
EBL just protecting his brand and claims he first made. He knows Arteta had a worse squad (Mustafi, Papa, plus the toxicity), learning on the job, but is being wilfully ignorant. Some of us may remeber the Ten Hag will be 'TOP' narratives he had but is awfully mute about it, wonder why? He kinda learned his lesson by being cautious about Slot. The tacticos are correct in a lot of things but not everything is measured in stats.

Fabregasm

From "title challenger" now the most amusing thing that I saw that Sp**s fans constantly self comforting that Klopp & Arteta had a poor start as well. :lol: :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Harsh or on Poch, I think he has a lot of extraneous circumstances he can point to for why things haven't gone smoothly. I hope Chelsea listens to their fanbase and fire him. The other two are out of their depth though.

Potch has shown some adaptability of late to be fair. Cucurella inverting into midfield has given their central numbers a boost and that’s made them able to build through teams much better.

Would be interesting to see how that changes once Enzo comes back. I do think it fits because Enzo wants to up higher.

Potch is adaptable as we’re seeing, but I need to see more before I move him out of that group of three.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Another one. Still jealous @Xln ?

It’s funny because it’s exactly that quick combination play, combined with the high press and high intensity that’s keeping the fans on Ange’s side. They are hoping he builds on that with players and removing their weaknesses.

Which is why next season will be interesting to watch. How Ange sets Sp**s up to be all attacking, all controlling, in a league where many teams can play in a similar way. Or completely nullify you and beat you in transition.

Fabregasm

‘It shows they care’: Ange Postecoglou defends Sp**s duo after Anfield bust-up

From many interviews you can read In his mindset, that he's conflict avoidance by nature. In the anatomy of such leadership, issues and resentment accumulates till everything becomes the tip of the iceberg.

That goes in his attitude towards not working on Set Pieces and team play without the ball. When Ref done him dirty, him not speaking up is more of coward than "man of principle". He tends to just avoid difficult or conflicted scenario and tasks.

Gonna look forward next season for him to dip even further.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I bet Sp**s fans are subconsciously still in a state of shock that after finishing ahead of us for 6 years in a row, that we are about to do back to back years 20 plus points ahead of them.

I reckon they really thought they had past us as a club despite all the evidence prior to 2016/2017, idiots :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
unsure you can compare his situation to klopp and arteta both had worse squads and didn't spend close to 200M in first window still for his first season i think he done acceptable job last season Sp**s finished with 60 points this season likely they get 66 not massive improvement depend on what they gonna do in summer

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Another one. Still jealous @Xln ?
Bro it was that period where we played a newly invented football like a hybrid Juventus/Atletico Madrid. It was unbearable to watch and at the same time you had Spuds playing some beautiful flowing football.

However teams learned how to play against these lot and their fat manager can only eat a burger in 1 way.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom