• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Topside

They can vote for City all they want, doesn't matter...and we may fall short to be honest.

But all of us can say we have seen our team win the cup (the proper one) and most of us can say we have seen us win the league.

But what the **** have these Sp**s fans even seen... Harry Kane win a golden boot a few times? 🤣
Kane is an elite forward unless BM get a great result in Madrid his trophy drought goes on.

He will get the Bundesliga top goalscorer award. Lot of you may of seen what it looks like for those that have not have a Google and one of you young internet wizards should post it :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Son Heung-mid ever wins a trophy then I will stop calling him an overrated, emotional, loser, attention whore cu3k...but until then...

c3415dae3589039d99f2c9a2e65bbc3e.jpg

Let's play Aubamawang

Ange is like Welfare Klopp. Trying to play the same way both in attacking and defence, regardless of the players he has. I guess you have to admire his stubbornness.

The funny thing is, if Sp**s do throw the City game and get battered, it'll make them a bigger laughing stock than they already are. Yet the fans just don't see it, which is exactly the reason they won't win anything anytime soon.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The problem I have with Angela is that he has a tendency shoot himself in the foot and he does it deliberately.

Why does he always instruct his wingers not to track back? Why does insist that they stay high up the pitch?

Many of the goals they conceded have all come in wide areas where they their full.backs are isolated 1v1 against the opponent's wingers.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Some clubs just have an ingrained loser mentality. Doesn't matter the manager or players.

Whenever Sp**s sniff a major trophy they collapse. It's been that way for 60 odd years. It's not going to change now.

It's even in the fanbase. I genuinely think most of their fans would prefer Arsenal to be crap than them be good if that was the only choice. Real inferiority complex they've got going on.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's even in the fanbase. I genuinely think most of their fans would prefer Arsenal to be crap than them be good if that was the only choice. Real inferiority complex they've got going on.

100%

The NLD always feels more intense at their ground.

And I’m not sure they’d be such unanimous thoughts among our fans about the City game if the roles were reversed.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So remember how Richarlison was mouthing off after the game about him being Brazil's number 1 striker and Gabriel being Brazil's last choice defender? Who would like to guess who has made the Copa squad and who hasn't? 😭 😭 😭

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom