• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Hey hope everyone’s good, sorry for being a **** at times I’m a reformed and humbled character. Learnt from some of my shocking takes but ah well.

At our best this season we have been very entertaining and we were entertaining all last season. But when it starts boringly we rarely ever change the flow of the match. The thing is, I really I don’t think our two rivals are very good to watch, Liverpool gamble more which is something I’d like to see us do.
Rice for partey has definitely made us more boring atm too.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hey hope everyone’s good, sorry for being a **** at times I’m a reformed and humbled character. Learnt from some of my shocking takes but ah well.

At our best this season we have been very entertaining and we were entertaining all last season. But when it starts boringly we rarely ever change the flow of the match. The thing is, I really I don’t think our two rivals are very good to watch, Liverpool gamble more which is something I’d like to see us do.

Welcome Home GIF

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Welcome back 🤝

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

How's this for a plot twist holy sh!t

El Realista

Unless we can hear exactly what Arteta said on the field, otherwise all are just speculations.
What he said could be suggestions, not "instructions".

He asked his players to follow what he instructed, is totally different from suggesting his players looking for options and make better decision.
I can read leaps. My first language is Spanish and I can see or sometimes hear depending on the TV broadcast confirm it. When Pandemic was on it was easy to hear it as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Finally a half time where we walk out and murder a team instead of losing steam. Kudos to the manager and players for that.

Can only hope we manage to show up for all the remaining games and play like we did tonight.

And score from the early chances. Please, I beg. My heart can't take it.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

We have been in absolutely credible, title winning form since January (and potentially all season, fingers crossed).

Really amazing stuff, especially as I was reading here the other day we are in total free fall collapse.

Great stuff top to bottom. On to the next, hopefully we can use this as momentum to roll our remaining opponents over.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We did well against Wolves and really smoked Chelsea here.

I did think the doom and gloom and "we've bottled it" cries after Villa & Bayern came a bit too early, but this is football I guess.

I think our hardest test is on Sunday for sure, if we can come away from the toilet bowl with a win I think we can hit a clean sweep.....then it's over to $hitty.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
We did well against Wolves and really smoked Chelsea here.

I did think the doom and gloom and "we've bottled it" cries after Villa & Bayern came a bit too early, but this is football I guess.

I think our hardest test is on Sunday for sure, if we can come away from the toilet bowl with a win I think we can hit a clean sweep.....then it's over to $hitty.
I think we just need to relax a little as football fans, give people a little time to prove themselves. I think we can mostly agree he's not good at changing it if it starts badly but we've been proven wrong on enough occasions, lets give them the chance to keep doing it

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Look back at the post Villa comments on here ffs. We are now 13-1-1 in 2024 but we have a manager wishlist thread :lol:

Silly really, but that's how football is. People were sure we'd messed it up and old faces that I'd not seen for donkeys suddenly appeared.

At the same time I suppose we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, Sunday will be hard but I think we have the quality to pull through.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I could say under mik, for some reason (I know why) every striker goes downhill. Only one barely working is Havertz and it's because he is closer to a more classic CF with aerial presence than anything. Because he can play the support role. Any striker who is a prolific scorer is going to get his numbers down, and I can sign it. We won't have a 20-25+ goals striker under his system.

Of course it doesn't help GJ is the weakest mentality player I have seen since Gervinho.
If he plays all year up front, Havertz has a good chance of toppign 20 goals

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Silly really, but that's how football is. People were sure we'd messed it up and old faces that I'd not seen for donkeys suddenly appeared.

At the same time I suppose we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, Sunday will be hard but I think we have the quality to pull through.

I don't think that's how football is, or at least should be. People are right to be fuming when we are in 8th or fumble fourth place. But now we are in back to back title races against a team with 115 charges against them. And if we lose, somehow our manager is a fraud.

Can't win in those situations.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom