• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I don't think that's how football is, or at least should be. People are right to be fuming when we are in 8th or fumble fourth place. But now we are in back to back title races against a team with 115 charges against them. And if we lose, somehow our manager is a fraud.

Can't win in those situations.

Aye perhaps...but people are reactionary (myself included at times) so it happens...a lot.

I don't think that's how football is, or at least should be. People are right to be fuming when we are in 8th or fumble fourth place. But now we are in back to back title races against a team with 115 charges against them. And if we lose, somehow our manager is a fraud.

Can't win in those situations.

Most people on here are the generation that got everything handed to them, and haven't needed to work for anything in their life. So it is natural when their team doesn't go 38-0-0 in a season that they experience frustration and lose their cool.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Most people on here are the generation that got everything handed to them, and haven't needed to work for anything in their life. So it is natural when their team doesn't go 38-0-0 in a season that they experience frustration and lose their cool.

What has happened to you? You used to troll people endlessly and now you're making so much sense my friend.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hmm are you sure about that?

fute

We did well against Wolves and really smoked Chelsea here.

I did think the doom and gloom and "we've bottled it" cries after Villa & Bayern came a bit too early, but this is football I guess.

I think our hardest test is on Sunday for sure, if we can come away from the toilet bowl with a win I think we can hit a clean sweep.....then it's over to $hitty.

We've had signs from last year's experience during our rut in December and Villa & Bayern games.

Experience is the best teacher. Those losses are only gains if we learn and improve upon it.

So far, we have this year.

No guarantee, but a good sign.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My source on the bench confirmed that he got booked because the ref was intimated by Mikel being better looking, slimmer and not being a bald fu3k of a human.

Officials very Tom PETTY tonight, ngl...guess that's just what jealousy does to a person!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We've had signs from last year's experience during our rut in December and Villa & Bayern games.

Experience is the best teacher. Those losses are only gains if we learn and improve upon it.

So far, we have this year.

No guarantee, but a good sign.

Maybe...and look I'm all for being realistic, but the doom and gloom was far too overwhelming considering how far we've come as a team this season.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter now, let's just hope we win on Sunday.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This idiot really fvcked up the line up against Villa didn't he? Stop with forcing Jesus as a starter, his head is in counter-strike 2.

fute

Maybe...and look I'm all for being realistic, but the doom and gloom was far too overwhelming considering how far we've come as a team this season.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter now, let's just hope we win on Sunday.

It is a learning process for all involved.

Big game this Sunday.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
Look back at the post Villa comments on here ffs. We are now 13-1-1 in 2024 but we have a manager wishlist thread :lol:
Sometimes I just wonder if some of the Arsenal fans on AM use the slightest blip in the team to vent the frustrations they've been harbouring for a while about other life's issues they're facing. That I'll understand.

Honestly, some of the takes on here are way out of this realm. "Rigid", "Boring" football - for a team that is breaking and setting new records for goals scored and clean sheets coupled with some of the best passage of play amongst the top teams, is otherworldly.

What I'm finding hard to figure is what exactly do these fans want🤔

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom